To Twinma

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Jul 29, 2006.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I wondered how the funeral went...or maybe you are still travelling. My thoughts have been with you. It would be hard to lose your mom, at any age. I hope that travel to Wisconsin has not been too hard on you and that you'll be back on the board again soon. Love, Terri
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

bump for twinma
  4. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Yes, hope you're doing okay hon!

Terri, you are soooooooooooo thoughtful!

:)
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

7. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

How sweet of you all to ask about me!

We got back from Wisconsin late yesterday, and it's been a whirlwind ever since. Actually it seems like the past 3 weeks have been a whirlwind!

The friend I stayed with in Wisconsin didn't have internet, so I haven't had access to the board at all. That has been strange!

The drive was long, but there were no problems. 16 hours. Ugh.

My Mom's funeral was very nice. Many people came from many different places. It was great to see everyone. There was one cousin there that I hadn't seen in 30 years!

Of course, it was very emotional, but it was also a great release. It was wonderful to share stories and emotions with so many others who also loved my Mom. She's at peace now, and she's with my Dad and many others that she loved.

I had to go back to work today and will have to tomorrow, too. Lots to do at work, too. Then Friday I leave for Lake Tahoe! Yikes!

I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed right now. I still have many things on my "to-do" list.

One thing I need to do is write down what all has happened in the past few weeks. I know if I don't, some of it will be lost. Maybe that's how I'll spend part of my Tahoe vacation.

Again, thanks for asking about me. I've been thinking of all of you guys, too! I'll post more as I can!

Katy

8. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
  9. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Have fun in Tahoe!!!
  10. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I was at a waterpark yesterday in Idaho and I saw a blonde lady with twin girls....I sure thought maybe it was you! Then I decided it couldn't be- you were in Wisconsin and that's pretty far from Idaho! But I had to resist the urge to run up to that lady and ask her. Now I see that you are in Tahoe, so I hope that is restful for you. Take care, Terri