To Wakemeup .............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Mar 4, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just thinking of you... and hope that you feel well today.

I have been out of commission for awhile. I can't seem to keep up... especially, when I am gone for a few days!! I feel like I have missed so much!

Big Hug......Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 03/04/2006]
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

How are you today? Fine I hope.

I just had Wakemeup on my mind. When I do that, I feel like maybe I should let that person know. Maybe they need to know that we are thinking of them! I know I sure have been that way many times.

It has been such a blessing to find this wonderful group. It is tru;y a support group to me!!

Mari
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

None of you ever are butting in! We are a BIG family here!!

I just don't know everyone....so many new names here.
    If I am gone from here for awhile... it is overwhelming.
    I don't want to ignore anyone...but can't sit here long enough to read very long. I am sure most people understand.

I am thankful that we have many on here that are younger/ or people that are not going thru a flair. That way there is always someone to help in time of need!

Mari
  4. leubie

leubie New Member

Wake me up----I hope you are well!!!Yall dont know me--as I am new here. I just wanted to let yall know that yall are the most amazing group of people here and I am honered to be apart of this site. Everyone here has been so helpful,lovig and caring. When I get off from work I can not wait to "log on"!!!! no matter how bad i feel physically yall make me feel so much better emtionally---Thanks andLOVE TO ALL---LAURA
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes.....it is a great place to find help or give help.

I will say that Wakemeup was sure there (as well as many others) when I needed someone.

I know how much I appreciated it and sure want to help when I can.

It is amazing to me... how much it helped me... just knowing that there are others out there that understand!!

Mari
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Sorry that I missed you today. I hope all is well with you.
    I had a rough night...with my son again! I have to try to sleep though.
    I am about at my ropes end with it all!!

I hope to see you around soon.

Love........Mari
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am truly sorry for all this painful stuff that you are having to go thru with the medical SYSTEM!!

I do know how frustating that it is just dealing with our own issues. But, when it comes to a child of ours we are extra concerned.

Though....there is nothing like a fighting mother's will. \O/
    I will pray that God gives you strength to get through this....and that he will make the load less hard to carry...also that your son can get the medical treatment that he needs.

I just popped on here a minute. I will try to see you all tomorrow. I can't stay and catch up.....as I am aching all over and need to go to bed.

Remember that I care... and appreciate all of your support to me!

Love.........Mari
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

God bless you ! It actually brought tears to my eyes when I read your last message. I do pray and reach out to you...I know God hears. He knows where you are at...and is right there with you.

I am sorry if I sound preachy...but I feel very emotional right now. God has been so good to me. I went thru so much last night with my son. I feel like I was at war!! You can read it on Fiveue's post to me....MamaR concerned about you.

I was so emotional last night and embarrased...but just needed to let it out. I know that so many on here have problems much worse than mine...but I was in need last night. God did help me thru it!

I will see you tomorrow.....Mari
  9. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

when did your son have his last MRI? I am so sorry about the whole thing, and I get so tired when I hear things like this, I have lost trust for white coats. If it was so that he wanted to do it 6 months later, he could communicate that. The way he bluntly refused was bad communication, and no communication-telling you nothing but to get out of his office.