to webmaster: where is the "Next section of bulletin board" ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ultrafeel, Jan 30, 2007.

1. ultrafeel

ultrafeel New Member

Where is "next section of bulletin board" ?

"This thread (section of the bulletin board) is for name nomination purposes only; please use the next section of the bulletin board to discuss names..."

Sorry, this is a bit confusing:

Where is this "next section of the bulletin board"?
    Can anybody post a link?

thanks
  2. ultrafeel

ultrafeel New Member

Here:
    http://www.immunesupport.com/chat/forums/message.cfm?id=923798&start=181&b=FM

I found the following sentence:

"This thread (section of the bulletin board) is for name nomination purposes only; please use the next section of the bulletin board to discuss names..."

What does this sentence mean?

Where do I find this "...next session of the bulletin board..."?
  3. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

We're sorry for the confusion. The "next section" is actually the FYI post at the top of the message boards title "CAMPAIGN FOR A FAIR NAME Discuss New Names for 'CFS'".

We will go back and edit the post you saw that reference on, to make it more clear.

-Holly
    ProHealth Tech Support
  4. ultrafeel

ultrafeel New Member

Hello Holly, thanks for your answer.

I have sent a few emails to immunesupport regarding a technical problem, but never got response.

It's about your "Fibromyalgia News powered by ImmuneSupport.com" that I run on top right of
    www.cfs-healing.info

The list is way too long! How can I truncate to just the latest 6 or 7 news?

And: Because I run already your news with the inbuilt links to you, is it still necessary to add this link:
    http://www.immunesupport.com/tracklinkexchange.cfm?linkid=xyz
    ?

thanks!
    fox
  5. ultrafeel

ultrafeel New Member

Hello support?!?
  6. ultrafeel

ultrafeel New Member