To Whoppini

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Vincint, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Vincint

Vincint New Member

It was good to see ya share gut feelings about this. I had no Idea what was wrong with me for years and 3 years ago got diagnosed with FMS/CFS and at least I could put a name to it. I thought I was going crazy [especially because it's mostly prone to women] I have fights with this everyday. Thanks for Sharing
    PS I'm sure the picture was for the ladies but it was still cool you came forward. Lots of pain to deal with. Take it slow. Vincint
  2. Vincint

Vincint New Member

It was good to see ya share gut feelings about this. I had no Idea what was wrong with me for years and 3 years ago got diagnosed with FMS/CFS and at least I could put a name to it. I thought I was going crazy [especially because it's mostly prone to women] I have fights with this everyday. Thanks for Sharing
    PS I'm sure the picture was for the ladies but it was still cool you came forward. Lots of pain to deal with. Take it slow. Vincint
  3. tes

tes New Member

Wow, not to many men on this board. Welcome. I'm fairly new here as well and the information that I have been given here is like nothing else. Everyone is so kind and helpful. I have even made a few friends. Do you suffer from fms as well, or do you just have cfs. I suffer from both, but more fms. I'm a young one as well. I'm 31 and from Toronto, Canada. From your name, I take it your Italian. I'm Greek, that's how I know. Anyways, I'll check in later.

God Bless,
    Tes
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

More men have these two illnesses then are diagnosed. Woman are more likely to go to a doctor then men with pain.

I believe that the number of men are growing all the time.

Glad to have you guys on the board, we do have a few good men here!

Shalom, Shirl
  5. woppini

woppini New Member

I struggled for about a year before I knew what was going on. I ended up reading a book on the symptoms, and ended up showing my dr about it. Still everyone is hesitant to put a finger on this thing. But our bodies know best. I suffer from the fatigue. The flu like symptoms seem to be deminishing- ironically iam writing this with a head cold. Thank you for your advice on taking in slow. Its what I need to do. The body reminds me all the time.. Good to meet you Vincint, and Tes, good to meet you also. I am sure we'll see each other often on here. Great place to open up.
    Take care..