Today I am following God's lead in the dance of faith

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Feb 10, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am following God's lead in the dance of faith.

I have never been much of a dancer. The best dance I could do was the twist way back in the 60's when it was popular. It was easy. There were no steps involved so it was a dance you could do without worrying about anything. You didn't even need a partner. Just twist! There was no one leading and no one following. Perhaps that is why I liked it so much.

Dancing takes grace, confidence, trust, and discipline. One partner leads and the other follows. When the partners are in sync with each other dancing seems effortless and is unfolds like a work of art. Walking in faith is much like dancing. It requires confidence and discipline. The Lord leads and you follow. When you trust in Him and follow along effortlessly the dance of faith is one of pure beauty. The steps to follow are clear and perfect when you are following the Lord. Follow His lead with total confidence, faith and trust and before you know it you will be a world class dancer.

You may have found yourself stumbling around and tripping over all sorts of issues just because you were not following the Lord's lead. Now you know to follow Him - the perfect partner in the dance of faith. - Gail Lindsay

"Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me." John 12:26