Today I am practicing patience even if it’s a “do-over” day

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Mar 13, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am practicing patience even if it’s a “do-over” day.

They say patience is a virtue. I would agree with that but I would go so far as to say that patience is a heavenly gift! There are some days when the gift of patience seems like the only way to survive. These are what I call “do-over” days. You know the days. These are the days when nothing goes right. If it can go wrong, it will go wrong. Flat tire, broken zipper, lost keys, traffic jam, spilled coffee, you name it. There you are thinking "Lord, why me?" Days like this make you want to go back home and start over.

When life sends you a “do over’ day don’t despair. Be patient and take a deep breath. God is still in control even when you feel like things are out of control. He may place inconveniences in your way on purpose. You never know who you might meet or what you might be missing because of these unexpected events. God works in mysterious ways. Sometimes mysteries are best left unsolved.

You may have been feeling as though the unexpected events in your life were meant to frustrate you. Now you know that God is still in control even on days when nothing seems to be Heaven sent. - Gail Lindsay

"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." 2 Chronicles 15:7
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

God, give me patience...GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!

Love, Mikie