Today I ask for prayer....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Scoobsmom, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I had surgery (neck/spine) back in July and have been doing pretty well with rehab etc...thought the whole fibro/CFS thing was in the past...well, since the day after Thanksgiving I have been having extreme pain in my right shoulder/leg/arm/back etc... went to be certain no hardware was messed up with an xray, and thank the Lord that was okay...but my PT is telling me that I am having muscle spasms.. I am in such pain again..just as bad as prior to the surgery (wet/cold rain/snow) just discouraged. Please pray for my family, my young son, and my husband who is working OT so we can have a little getaway this winter. I have not been on any pain meds since August...but am being told by my PT and Family Dr. it may be best so I am not tensing up so much and can get some relief to allow for the spasms to stop. My Rhuemy would not see me until she sees the results of my xray to be certain it is not the surgery and that it is infact Fibromyalgia. Please sisters, I need to continue in the hope even when the Lord is allowing me this trial. I can say it to so many others, but then I wake up to a day like today and say Father, please take away this pain. Thank you just for letting me vent...
  2. J-in-Ohio

J-in-Ohio New Member

I pray that God will lift your pain so you can recover quickly.
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying that the Lord lays his healing hands on you and takes away all the pain . I will continue to pray.

Danny
  4. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm sorry that you are going through so much, Please continue to trust in the Lord.
    I will be praying for you.

Blessings, Judy
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To feel good again, and then have the pain come back it happened to me twice, I woke up one morning and was pain free, it lasted for a year or more. Then it came back with a vengence. That was the second time I had that experience.

Try to stay calm, and not tighten up those muscles.

Will be praying for you, with my whole heart that is all goes away again.

God's blessings going out to you...........

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

It lifts my heart knowing I have so many people praying for me! Shirl; you are right, I MUST relax, that is what my PT is telling me, he says I am so tight and the trigger points are flaming right now, my muscles are so tight in my upper back. Thank you guys for your prayers! This is a lady who trusts the prayers are being heard, I just need to do my part...smile. Gentle hugs to you all.

7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry things are so hard for you right now and so painful. Sending prayers up for you today that you will get some relief soon.

Take care,
    Sandy
  8. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I am still struggling with my neck and muscle spasms, but now my son has a head cold. I kept him home from school today and resting and giving the zinc and echinacea (?) spelling. We are still praying that we can take our getaway...please continue to pray...thanks so much!! In Christ....
  9. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will continue to pray for you and I will also be praying for you son.

Many Blessings, Judy