Today is my Birthday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by luv2float, Aug 26, 2005.

1. luv2float

luv2float New Member

Happy Birthday to me!

I am 48 today and have had Fibro for at least 3 years, officially. I hope this year will bring me much relief from this dibilitating disability.

I am not who I used to be at all. It has been so difficult accepting that I cannot do the things I used to and can no longer work. I have been really depressed over this but am determined to look at the bright side. At least I made it another year and this won't kill me. I used to think that I had nothing to look forward to but another day of pain. I have had some relief this summer which is a positive thing so I need to just take things one day at a time.

My wish for this year is for good health, lots of laughs, and lots more years to come...pain free.

2. Yucca13

Yucca13 Member

is great.

Wishing you a joyful Birthday and many painfree days.

Cheers,
    Val
  3. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

Happy Birthday! My mom either is 48 or will be turning 48 this November.

I have CFIDS, and I am not who I used to be either. I spent a lot of time mourning for that person. I still miss her, and every now and then, I get down about it and get angry, but for the most part, I just accept that I am different than I used to be and have to find new ways to think of myself.

I've taken up some sedentary hobbies and activities because I don't have the energy to do otherwise.

I just had to quit my job (writing part-time from home) because I simply couldn't do it anymore. Maybe I'll get well enough to work again sometime.

So, I know how you feel, but I do wish you a happy birthday and hope you get what you wish for,
    Take care,
    Nicole
  4. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I hope this day is a wonderful day for you!! I also wish for you the beginning of a pain-less and productive life, and all the things that you have wanted to do will come true for you!

You know, some day, there WILL be a cure for this disease, and we will all look back and remember the 'time' when we were so down and thought we'd never see the light of day again. And it will be such a happy day!! Remember that-never lose sight of how important you are to this world!! PG
  5. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

I wish for you the same .... Good health, Lots of Laughs and many pain free years ahead.

Hope you have a delightful birthday as well!
  6. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I wish you much happiness in the coming year!!

Kelly
  7. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I wish you a wonderful year doing things you enjoy. I am 59 but even with FM, I would go back to 48 again in a heartbeat!

Jana
  8. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

and many many more....

((Hugs))
    Bluerose
  9. Happy birthday! I hope it is a pain free day with lots of surprises.
  10. TheAurynn

TheAurynn New Member

Have a wonderful birthday, and I wish you a great year with less pain and lots of happiness!

Hugs,

Jessica
  11. Bronagh

Bronagh New Member

Make the best of your special day.

Bronagh :)
  12. fivesue

fivesue New Member

a happy year! I wish for you what you wish for you! (-: (and any cke of your choice!)

Happy birthday hugs,
    Sue
  13. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

I would sing to you but even on the internet I would have all the dogs hollowing (lol).

May this be your best year yet and I hope the good pain fairies visit you today!

Best Wishes and have a wonderful day.

Marcia
  14. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and a year full of GOOD surprises. I turned 52 in July and the house almost burned down when the candles on my carrot cake were lit! Birthday hugs for you!

Francie
  15. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

make it a goodun!
    hope all you wish for comes true.
  16. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a good day today.

Charlotte
  17. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Many happy wishes for you luv! Hope you are having a super day!

Hugs,
    Faye
  18. gongee

gongee New Member

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful pain free day and many more.
    ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. UPK5

UPK5 New Member

Dear Luv2float,

Last Friday, August 19th, was my birthday too. I didn't post anything about my birthday. I am Happy for you that you received so many nice birthday wishes.

I am 1 year and 1 week older than you are! I was diagnosed with Fibro a year and a half ago. I had been to many doctors before that, that could not explain why I was having so much pain.

I wish you a very Happy Birthday and some answers to help you relieve your pain and regain the life you were accustomed to, before these ailments set in.

Wishing you many Happy Days to follow without PAIN, lots of laughs & of course GOOD HEALTH!

Best Wishes,
    Cindy
  20. dverre

dverre New Member

Happy Birthday and many more to come I hope. Even though we are in pain there is always someone out there that has it alot worse than we do.

I try to think on the bright side of a situation because being negative just brings you down even more

Dverre