TODAY IS MY SON'S MEDIATION FOR HIS JOINT CUSTODY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Jul 24, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi everyone,
    Today is the BIG day !

My son goes to court to the mediators office to get joint custody of his son!

It has now been ONE longgggggggg month that they have refused to let me see my grandson ...........I wonder how using Cohen as a weapon is working for them?

Iam mostly upset that Cohen is in the care of people who are this unstable and vendictive!

PLEASE pray for my son.......and for little Cohen that my son gets as much visitation as possible!

I have heard that for the first month he will be able to have him every other day for a few hours and after the month is up it will increase until it goes to complete half and half ( joint custody )

My son is such a calm and easy going person....I have no doubt he will do just fine!

I asked him if he was prepared for the mediation....and he said "YES.........it is easy all I have to do is tell the truth....when you tell the truth there is nothing to pre pare for!

I love my son..he is such a GOOD person ........I just can't wait until I get to have Cohen and love him without having to listen to my son being bashed and trashed!

It will be so wonderful to be able to have Cohen through my son now!

I can't wait....I will let you all know what happenes as soon as I get here tonight ( Tuesday )

XO
    Doxy
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

for the best!
  3. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

being sent out to all of you today.

I will be checking in later for your update.

Hugs, Pammy
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Praying for you all. Your son should tell the whole truth. Mediators are trained to listen to both sides very carefully and in an unbiased way. I am sure that the girlfrind will not be telling the whole truth, so your son needs to remember to not get angry if she makes false statements, but to say very calmly, to the mediator, that this is a complete fabrication. The calmest gets the most points.

Let us know how it goes. God Bless.

Anne Cromwell
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have been thinking about you all.Prayers special today.I hope you can post some beautiful family picture soon .Give Cohen a Hug from us :)
  6. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

I also wish you all the best. Can't wait to hear that your son has wonderful news.

Arlene
  7. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

My prayers are with you, your son, and Grandson. All the best to all of you.
  8. 1horse

1horse New Member

hang in there... we will be praying foir you and your son and for cohen also..hugs peggy
  9. libra55

libra55 New Member

Hugs and prayers to you, your son, and little Cohen. Hope all goes well and please keep us posted.

Michelle