today is the daywe need you all praying

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Sep 19, 2004.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

we go before the cold hearted board to see if we deserve to keep our precious Zachy.

please pray God intervenes for us. They don't really even let us talk or our nurse and doctors, and other professionals.

this is the most ridiculous case. it one of those that shows they think they have the power of God

But see I know they are wrong. My God is stronger and he has always had Zachy and us in his hands. I have never not even once lost my faith when it has come to Zachy. God gave me this angel and I know we are meant to be together.
    I will shout to the world if they such an injustice as take our baby boy. they even admit there is no abuse or neglect.
    even that he is a happy baby.
    just that my daughter is young and they watch every little move she makes.
    jezzzzze I am so angry but i need to get it together before 2pm today.

gosh honestly Zachy is the happiest baby he never ever cries. he has constant attention. he is watched over every second. he has everything a kid could need.

he is in the master suite of the house and rules the place.
    ok i have to keep my faith up I am just venting.
    i have cried until i have been staying sick and not able to sleep/
    I know in my heart that God has this in his hands. i just get so frustrated. they are wasting their time with us and other children are in homes and truly being abused and killed.

it is enough!!!!
    God in Jeus name let this end. you gave us this precious angel and we are so thankful for him. please show them today that this is your child and you trusted us to take care of him. If you trust us who are they to give us all this grief. God you know Our hearts. I ask you to handle this today give us the words you want us to say. You be in control of this meeting today. Every one says they think they have all the power God In your precious son's name we know you and you only hold the power. Be with us.
    God you see the love between this little one and all of us that care for him and you know it is true and unfailing.

I pray this in Jesus name
    Amen

I pray you will pray in agreement with me for this.
    ty
    kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 09/20/2004]
  2. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

The Dear Lord would never let anyone take Zachy away from you - he knows you have been there every step of the way, and how much you love each other.........

Sending my prayers.........Please keep us informed......
    Love, Donna
  3. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

I will remember you in prayer.

Dear Lord, you know this situation. I know your will is perfect in Zachy's life. I pray that the best is always done for this little angel. Lord, comfort Zachy and his family during this stressful time- erase the fear, anger, and anxiety from them. Let them rest in Your loving arms. I pray this in Your sacred name, AMEN!

Let us know what happens, I just know it will go your way.
    Blessings,
    Carlie
  4. bakron

bakron New Member

I just got home and began reading posts. Please let us all know how this all comes out. I will hold you and your family in my thoughts and prayers through this all.

Father, the hearts of this family are reaching out to you right now because of uncertainty. They've brought this little one into their home and have given him so much love. Right now, I just pray that your perfect will be done in the family's life; that little Zachy's life may be consecrated to you; that your love may hold this family tight . . In Christ's name I pray these things, AMEN!
  5. donmia

donmia New Member

I just saw this.. But i just know you will get to keep your little Zack.
    God please let Zack stay in his very happy home.
    You are the strongest woman i have ever known.
    Im sure God also knows this and will help you keep your darling little guy.
    Love Donna
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Like some of the others I just saw your post on the CCboard tonight to come here.

I sincerely pray that all went well for your family and little Zachy today, I have been praying for that child since he was born.

I don't know whats going on, but will keep all of you in my prayers anyway.

God's many blessings going out to all of you.......

Shalom, Shirl

7. allhart

allhart New Member

you and zach are always in my prayers
    i to have faith ,god has always shown his mircles when zach is corcerned
    hugs kara
  8. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Praying with you and for you.. I know your heart.. that baby needs to be with you.. love you and big prayers going up... dona
  9. sofy

sofy New Member

I just saw this post and the hearing is over. Im so sorry you have had to be put thru this he!!. Their are so many kids in homes where there is little or no love and here they are focusing on a child who is surrounded by love. I pray that the right decision was made and that you have the strength to live with it no matter what it is.

My heart aches for your trial.
  10. jolly

jolly New Member

Everything's ok - just more ridiculous hassles. Zach's fever broke, so he's ok. Kathy did finally speak up for herself though and point out how well Zachy's doing, etc. Hurrah for her! She can't "police" Zach's dad and that's the one they're really after so bad.

Kathy's exhausted, so I told her I would post for her so everybody would know that they're home and everything's ok except they're still not out of the system. She said to thank everybody for their prayers and she'll be back when she's had a couple of days to get over the whole thing. Jo Ellen
  11. allhart

allhart New Member

thanks for letting us know

big hugs for you kathy and zach
  12. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

Thank you for updating us. I was wondering how he was doing and how everything went. I praise the Lord's name in the works he is doing for that family. I pray that they will eventually be out of the system.

I will continue to pray for them.

Blessings,
    Carlie
  13. bakron

bakron New Member

What wonderful news! Prayers and praise will be ongoing!