***Today post something positive****

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beadlady, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Let's try something new and post something positive in our life every day. I know it is hard when we all feel like our bodies are falling apart and we feel crappy to think of something positive.

I will start out by saying I got a thank you card from a family member today, thanking me for the beaded cross I made for her & sent to her for Christmas.[This Message was Edited on 02/23/2011]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2011]
  2. paulac7

paulac7 Member

Before I go to sleep each night, I try to think of three things that I am thankful for--I swear that it helps me to sleep (or could be just in my head--who knows).

Anyhow--I am thankful that I own my house free and clear--especially in these dubious financial times. It is a MAJOR positive that I am not living in my truck!!

Good topic, Beadlady!!

LEFTYGG Member

my 92 yo mother has a positive outlook today! when i care for her and shes crabby it makes me crabby.
  4. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

i became an aunt again today! Little baby boy, colter Lane Davis, 7lbs 11oz. i can't wait to meet him, aaahhh that baby smell,lol

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Really do help us in all kinds of ways. Laughter is also very good. Over on the Chit Chat Board here there is a lot of all these things. I encourage anyone who doesn't go over there to give it a try. Everyone there is so kind and friendly. It's like a big coffee klatch.

Love, Mikie
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

and I find it is what I'm grateful for today lol. That and the still warm weather and the blooming daffodils.
  7. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I know my sweet pooch is really listening to me when he licks the tears away and then gives me cold nose kisses.
  8. kat211

kat211 New Member

My dogs are shining stars at daycare and are coming home exhausted! I'm getting upgraded to the brand new just released yesterday Macbook Pro for free today! I've lost 8lbs in the last 2 weeks. I can live with my hernia if I stick to a very strict diet.

And I saved the best for last, both my son and I are noticeably better now that we have been out of the mold house for 6+ weeks now! Wahoo!

9. Chelz

Chelz New Member

I got to stay home from work today................................we had about 8 inches of snow here in Cleveland, and I was snowed in.

I can't shovel snow (no big surprise), so I don't know about tomorrow, better start making some phone calls :) Hugs, Chelz.
  10. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

On Saturday I went to feed the ducks and the geese at the park. They sure were hungrey! It was really cold out--my fingers were freezing trying to break off chunks of stale bread--hard to do with gloves on.

11. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

My husband's unemployment claim has been approved! Granted I wish he was still working but knowing he is going to get unemployment takes a big load off my mind.

12. artyreader

artyreader Member

to a party, and I'm so glad I did.
    A real break for me in a time of extra 'downness' lately. There were great people (some I knew some I didn't), food, and wonderfully, live music (some guests were musicians who brought their guitars) singing and dancing for anyone who wanted to. Lots of laughter and good feeling. Yay!
  13. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

I've welcomed a new pet into my household. Harry is a 10-week old, lion-head bunny and he's as cute as a button, pure white. He's soft and cuddly and perfect in every way. I just love him. God bless, Anne Theresa
  14. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Husb saw his VA doctor and told her the vitamins I make him take each day--she thought that was great and wants him to be on a few more and said he will get them in the mail--sounds like he will be getting these for free or at a reduced price.