Today, was the day of all days

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

My post from the Fibroboard, I didn't want to leave you all out!

I feel like crawling in a hole and not coming out, until I feel up to it, but am scared "I'll never feel up to it!"

I have been trying to hang in there and continue school at least half time, just to keep up my self-esteem, avoid depression, and not have to start paying back school loans.
    I was already on fincial aid probation this term due to the fact that since last year the fibro had been creaping up on me and I couldn't keep up, and had to drop some classes.
    I have missed a total of 17 classes since sept due to medication changes, testing, emergencyr oom visits, etc.
    I was just diagnosed with the FMS and OA in April, and it hit me full force as far as pain and fog are concerned.Last week they found the hiatel hernia and ulcer and my IBS is going nuts.

I bit the bullet and left for class and was waiting in the hall and started to get sick. I made it to the bathroom and vomited.
    That's it I've had it, so I wobble over to the financial aid office and find out what it's gonna cost me in terms of financial aid if I drop this last course this term.
    I will have to go to appeals to get back into school.
    Well, I can't do what I can't do, so I am going through the appeal route and just giving myself a break, but I was so up set that My IBS kicked in even before I made it to the car, and I had to ride home with pooppy pants.
    I am so disappointed and discouraged. Am I ever going to be able to do anything again?

Love you all, thank for listening, I am just tired, real, real tired

Takesha
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'm so sorry that you've had terrible day, I sure hope you find some comfort today and relax. I really don't know what to say, but I do know that I care and know everyone else here cares also. Please put your faith in the Lord and let him see you thru this crisis.

I will be your prayer warrior until the Lord hears my pleas for you Takesha.

We all luv you girl.

Danny
  3. kim840

kim840 New Member

I am so sorry!

You're have a really hard time of it right now. I agree with everyone else, pleeeeeez take some time off and rest. I'll be praying you can find the perfect peace that God promises.

I've had the poopy pants in the car and I am REALLY sorry you had to go through that. It's just a sign of how much you need to completely rest right now.

All my love in Christ and gentle, warm hugs!!

Marcia
  4. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

My dear friend - I wish there were something I could do - maybe like a pot of Chicken soup sent your way! Since I can't do that - maybe I can just give you a motherly hug - and tell you I will pray for you - I will also put you on the 'other Prayer list' - May heart prayers are with you at especially 10 AM & 10 PM.

Love, MOM Marian
  5. Yesh

Yesh New Member

sorry you had such a bad day. I will certainly pary for you. I am a full-time studnet and I understand the difficulties you are facing. I was put on probation last semister becsue i did not finish all my work. Luckly I only have two classes left to take before I graduate.

make you rest and pamper yourself while you have some time off from school.

God's Blessings

Yesh
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying with the others for you.

God bless........

Shalom, Shirl
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I'm still praying for you! Bless your heart but you are really going through some rough times! Like everyone else said before me, you are due for some much needed rest!
    Lisa
  8. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

You are very right..Can't do what you just Can't do. At this time you Can't. Everything will fall into place one way or another.

I understand so well. This is just the time for you to rest right now.

Praying along with everyone else.

Love Sunshyne
  9. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm so sorry that you had a bad day, Please try to get some rest, I will be praying for you along with the others.......Blessings to you, Judy