Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by selma, Oct 4, 2002.

1. selma

selma New Member

Just today I had a few Good Hours. It's been a long time.
    Ive been batteling with IBS-D and have to continue since I've lost about 50 Lbs.. I now weigh 94 Lbs.

I'm not laying down. I know I've tried not lay down each day until My body said I had to. Mostly it was almost all day or most of it. I tried rest periods. But, didn't work as my rest periods were sooo long. My pain was very bad. Soo, you can tell how amazed and grateful I am that I had today. I had another day about 2 days ago that I didn't
    have as much pain for a few hours, and I did too much so the pain was !!!!!!!!
    What I take is not for everyone as I have read up on it. But, I take NADH 10mg in am and then
    Provigil 100mgs. with ultram 100mgs 3x a day. and 1000mgs
    of tylenol 2x a day in between the ultram.
    At night I take Soma 20mgs and Ambien 10mgs. and other things.
    I've tried all/most of the vits. and minerals and relaxation music. Until I had to take medicine. Being a nurse it was hard for me to take meds. I still take a few vits, etc. and a multi-vitamin.
    I have followed many protocols.
    I've also become more spiritual, but I always had faith.
    And, until you feel better, You can have all the faith....
    and trust. GOD helps those who help themselves.
    I haven't been able to exercise, needless to say, but will start water walking for five min to begin soon.
    The most important thing is doing and taking what YOU have to in order to feel better. Standing up for what is yourself. Well now I'm starting to feel it so I'll have to stop. I'll pray and hope for a happy/better tomorrow for all of us.
    I have to Thank-you all because of the empowerment that you've given me. Thank-you for all the info.. And Support.
    I've just started to feel better and look forward to dancing like Mable.

Love, as always, Selma

[This Message was Edited on 10/04/2002]
  2. selma

selma New Member

Just today I had a few Good Hours. It's been a long time.
    Ive been batteling with IBS-D and have to continue since I've lost about 50 Lbs.. I now weigh 94 Lbs.

I'm not laying down. I know I've tried not lay down each day until My body said I had to. Mostly it was almost all day or most of it. I tried rest periods. But, didn't work as my rest periods were sooo long. My pain was very bad. Soo, you can tell how amazed and grateful I am that I had today. I had another day about 2 days ago that I didn't
    have as much pain for a few hours, and I did too much so the pain was !!!!!!!!
    What I take is not for everyone as I have read up on it. But, I take NADH 10mg in am and then
    Provigil 100mgs. with ultram 100mgs 3x a day. and 1000mgs
    of tylenol 2x a day in between the ultram.
    At night I take Soma 20mgs and Ambien 10mgs. and other things.
    I've tried all/most of the vits. and minerals and relaxation music. Until I had to take medicine. Being a nurse it was hard for me to take meds. I still take a few vits, etc. and a multi-vitamin.
    I have followed many protocols.
    I've also become more spiritual, but I always had faith.
    And, until you feel better, You can have all the faith....
    and trust. GOD helps those who help themselves.
    I haven't been able to exercise, needless to say, but will start water walking for five min to begin soon.
    The most important thing is doing and taking what YOU have to in order to feel better. Standing up for what is yourself. Well now I'm starting to feel it so I'll have to stop. I'll pray and hope for a happy/better tomorrow for all of us.
    I have to Thank-you all because of the empowerment that you've given me. Thank-you for all the info.. And Support.
    I've just started to feel better and look forward to dancing like Mable.

Love, as always, Selma

3. selma

selma New Member

(((((((((((((((((((( GOOD NEWS )))))))))))))))))))))))))