Today's Scripture

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, May 26, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to
    save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.
    --Zephaniah 3:17
    New International Version

Dear Lord, I pray that when the storms of life
    rage against me, I will remember these words and find refuge, comfort and peace in your sheltering and loving care. Make me aware, Lord, of your singing in my life as you make your salvation more clear to me each day. Through my Savior Jesus I pray. Amen.

2. Georgia2

Georgia2 New Member

deecrossett, you are great. I needed to hear that tonight. I am studying to become a Children's Pastor and Christian Education Director. I graduate June 9. I am 62 and Satan keeps telling me I'm too old. I keep telling him he is a liar! My fibro is not real bad but I have a lot of trouble with the sinus part and the other little quirks. This is my first time on and I love it thanks from California Georgia
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Welcome Georgia, God has indeed sent you to us. I congratulate you for your persaverance. I want to be like you when I grow up. I pray that God defend you in your ever increasing vigilance against Satan and that he gift you with many children in which to open their hearts and lives to Him. Blessings, Deena
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Good for you! You are never too old to do what God has called you to do. I'm excited for you to have the opportunity to be a Children's Director and Christian Ed Director. That is where my heart has been for so many years and I have worked in that area all my life until last year.
    May God bless you as your serve Him and that many children will come to know Him.

Again, welcome to the Worship Board. Sorry I am late in posting to you.

Love, Harmony