Today's Scripture

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, Sep 2, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

"When he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you".
    John 16:13-14, KJV
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Thanks Deena, what would we do with the Lord's Holy Spirit?

Shalom, Shirl
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Shirl, I take that to mean, what would we do without the Holy Spirit. I was asked recently how I felt when Mariano decided to start Ministering; my answer was, "I was filled with the Holy Spirt and I felt an awesome gladness". Today, I am not feeling so hot, I have a reoccurring abcess in my gum and cheek due to dental problems, on top of the pain I already endure; but at the same time, I feel the Holy Spirit with me and I am feeling rather spiritually enfolded. My prayer for you today is that you will also grasp the Holy Spirit and lean on him in your daily trials, for I know that you do indeed work hard as a volunteer Moderator and you do not receive the accolades you deserve. Rather, you are considered at times as a hindrence to those who are intentionally trying to cause mischief here. Know that I support you and consider you to be a friend. God bless, Deena