Toenails

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Dec 10, 2010.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Does anybody else experience this??? I have asked 4 doctors and no one can tell me why. My toe nails do not appear to be growing. And if I do get a little growth it breaks. I am on thyroid medication armour just had my t3 checked and came back fine . Any input . Thanks crickett
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Do you have any circulation problems in your feet? Do the nailbeds appear healthy--pink? How about your fingernails? Do the nailbeds look the same as your toenails?

My nails are so much stronger now that I take glucosamine and chondroitan for my joints.

Good luck. I hope you find out what is causing this.

Love, Mikie
  3. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you mike for your reply. My finger nails are pink and healthy my finger nails do grow. I do not seem to have circulation problems that I know of my toenails are pink also I just cannot seem to grow the nails and what little I do have breaks very easily and breaks way back wear the actual nail is .. I find this very strange. Thanks crickett
  4. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you mike for your reply. My finger nails are pink and healthy my finger nails do grow. I do not seem to have circulation problems that I know of my toenails are pink also I just cannot seem to grow the nails and what little I do have breaks very easily and breaks way back wear the actual nail is .. I find this very strange. Thanks crickett