Tomorrow is my hearing with ALJ

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bozey, Aug 15, 2005.

1. bozey

bozey New Member

Now I'm getting nervous. I'm going to just relax today and do nothing. I am still undecided on what to wear. It's either wind pants or a button up dress that is sleeveless and drab brown print. I think that if I wear the dress, it will show my scrawny legs and no muscle tone. And will also show that I lock my knees to walk. What do you all think?

bozey
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Good Luck. I'm sure you'll do fine. Just be you.No need to act like your sick . You are.
    My hearing is Sept 19th.
    Again Good Luck
    Ill keep you in my thoughts all day.
    Sue

3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Just wanted to wish you good luck!!!

And as others have said just be yourself and be honest. Toby gave good suggestions, tell the judge in your own words how you did not want this for your life, how if you was able you would much rather be working and have your life back.

Good Luck

(((Hugs))) & Prayers
    Bluerose
  4. reeann926

reeann926 New Member

What is ALJ? I am in the beginning stages of researching benefits. I don't know where to begin and could use some advice. I've had fibro and CFS for 9 years now, and have always been ashamed to pursue benefits because I DON'T LOOK SICK. I have, however, been officially diagnosed with fibro.
  5. bozey

bozey New Member

For all the advice but could still use more input from anyone. ALJ stands for administrative law judge. Good luck in your pursuit also.