{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{tonakay}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sisland, Aug 4, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi just letting you know whats going on with the Liver blood test have to go in for a ultrasound and more blood tests on the 8th now they came back abnormal again! YEA! as iv'e heard people say here if it's not one thing it's another!!...................................................................I hope your doing ok! When we named my daughter Tanya it's with a long A but the nick name Tona is a short o! Marie is after my Mom ! My Mom used to call her Tona Mary!!...........................will keep you posted ! Thanks for your concern! I'm doing ok on just the 4 Tramadol a day but thats with no extra activity!...............sydney
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Jeez, I was hoping the liver test was going to come out good this time. Are you still going to use the milk thistle for a while? Will it take long to get the results of the ultrasound? All these tests seem to be 'hurry up and wait and wait and wait....

Try to take it easy and not bring on anything to really cause a bigtime flare while you are down to four pills a day.

Hugz,
    Tona

[ advertisement ]