tongue cancer?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hughestona, Sep 8, 2008.

1. hughestona

hughestona New Member

I have Fibro.
    I have Psoratic Arthritis--the treatment with Remicade almost killed me.

I have Blepharospasm--eyelids slam shut--I can't see.

And now, the sore on my tongue that I have ignored for 5=6 months because of all the pain from the other conditions---looks like a tumor.

The dentist saw it and told me to see an oral surgeon.

Of course, I went to the internet and found an exact description of the sore on my tongue--correct location and all.

I can't see the oral surgeon until 9-26, so it might as well be a year away.

I am truly trying to let God worry about it, but with my personality, it's hard not to think about it.

I am requesting your prayers for strength to deal with this and for an acceptable outcome.

It can sometimes spread to the lymph system.

I am beyond scared...............

Nancy
  2. hughestona

hughestona New Member

Tiggy-

I see you here a lot--may God bless you for always being there with a prayer and encouragement.

I will TRY and be encouraged.

Thank you

Nancy
  3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

I can understand your worry and fear. I pray that you will have the strength and comfort that you need to get you through, and that you will have a good outcome. Just keep praying everytime you feel scared or weak. God is always here for us.
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Nancy,
    I will pray for a miracle for your tongue that when the surgeon looks at it will not be cancer.

Hang in there,
    kbak
  5. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Lord , I pray that someone cancels thier appointment so that Nancy can get in sooner. Maybe even today Lord . I pray you give Nancy Your peace that passes all understanding and the she knows that YOu are there for her always. Please calm her heart and give her Your strength to deal with whatever may come her way.

In Jesus Holy name,
    Amen and Amen

Holly
  6. poets

poets Member

Many of us are praying and the Bible says where two or more agree it SHALL be done for us by our Father who is in heaven. Hold fast to that precious promise and keep looking up, and we'll keep praying.

I pray for relief of your fear and total healing for you in every area of your life. God will hold you up with HIS everlasting arms.

Please keep us posted. We really do care.

Gentle Hugs,
    Meg