tongue numbness/tingling

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by star273, Feb 25, 2009.

1. star273

star273 New Member

Does anyone have this? Its not real bad, but sometimes feels tingly, like its un numbing after the dentist or something... I guess I notice it the most in the morning the most after while I am drinking my coffee..
    Just wondering if anyone has anything like this..
    Thanks
  2. star273

star273 New Member

What did you do for heavy metals? Is there something I can do to get rid of the heavy metals? I dont know much about heavy metals..... could you give me some info on it??

Thanks for the help anchorholds......
  3. toddm

toddm New Member

Hi Star,

I wanted to let you know I have the same thing, I've been dx with CFS and dysautonomia. I'll even have my front two teeth get tingly. My doc's seem to think it's linked to sinus problems, I have been tests for all of the metals and everything came back fine. It hasn't goten any better or worse in 3 years, hope you have some luck finding out about yours and that you start feeling better.
  4. star273

star273 New Member

That makes total sense. I have terrible sinus problems.. I have since I was dx with FM. I take sudafed most everyday... right now I am on an antibiotic and I have noticed it not being so bad.... I never really thought about it, but I am sure it is my sinuses.
    Thanks for the info. If I find anything more out from my Dr. I will let you know.
    thanks again...