Tonight I pray for everyone on this board that

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by griswoldgirl, Apr 4, 2002.

1. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

all your needs are taken care of through God. Everyone has prayed for me over the last week and i will pray for all of you tonight and take the time to forget about my problems.

May god continue to provide all of you with strength, love, patience and guidence with these DD. I pray for all the reguests here and the ones unheard, just understood on the boards.

......through Jesus all things are possible.

Even my sanity. LOL

cathy
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Cathy,
    Thanks for the prayers for all of us!
    I admire your faith and strength you find in the Lord. God has great plans for you and your family and is working his will in each of your lives.

I will continue to pray for you and your daughter and your whole family. How's your back holding up?

Take care and God bless you!
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Cathy we can't go wrong there, we are commanded to 'pray for one another', and we really have some wonderful Prayer Warrior's on this board now!

We have prayed that the board would become a refuge for all those who had needs and wanted prayer, and the Lord surely answer our prayers here!

God bless, and thank you for your prayer.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

with a little more pain than I have been having, but I am hanging in there, thanks for asking

cathy