Tonight is Prayer Night !! Anyone have a Special Prayer Request ?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Jul 21, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Tonight is Prayer Night. If anyone has a Special Prayer Request please feel free to post them here.

Let's all storm heaven with our prayers tonight.

My Special Prayer Request for tonight is for my husband (John) and for myself. My husband is still having trouble with his chest bothering him and I have been having trouble with my lower back and my right leg bothering me something awful for the past week.

We appreciate all of your prayers and I will also be praying for all of you.

Blessings to all, Judy
  2. craziC

craziC New Member

I would appreciate some prayer right now. I'll give you a shortened version of what's going on.

I was diagnosed with FM the end of May this year. My hubby and I are both having a difficult time accepting all of this.

I'm asking prayer for my marriage. Please pray that we will be able to make it through such a difficult thing. I love my hubby SO much and am afraid of losing him.

Thank you so much,
    crazi
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I too remember you in my prayers, and just ask that you all continue to pray for myself and my family. I have become very discouraged this go around of my second surgery on my back, and I sometimes find it difficult to Praise my God, but I know I have many blessings that I MUST be thankful for!! My husband has been a blessing..and let me tell you I have not been a Proverbs 31 lady or mom these past few years. I stumble!!

My kiddo has not had the social interaction that he needs this summer which could affect him at the return of school..he is a special needs child. So...in a nutshell...... Please remember me in your prayers.

Boy am I thankful to know the Holy Spirit relay's my groans to our Lord...smile.. I am sure a babbler...
  4. nymama

nymama New Member

and please remember to lift me up in yours...

Terrible physical things going on right now- Diabetes,
    Fibro (flare), Costochronditis, Diverticulosis,etc.

Problems with my husband (financial disagreement),
    although we did go to church together last night, and read the Bible together.

Need to move / sell my house- don't know if that will work out now or not (maybe God has plans for later)...

Very stressed! Feel lonely today...knowing that prayers are being lifted will be my peace for today.God bless.
  5. PrayerWarrior316

Thank You all so much for your prayers for my husband and myself.

I will certainly be praying for all of you.

Blessings to all of you, Judy
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To be included in everyone's prayers that my progress continues. This is the first glimmer of hope since I had the flu last winter.

Of course, all y'all will be in my prayers as well.

Love, Mikie
  7. PrayerWarrior316

Thank You all so much for your prayers for my husband and my myself.

I will be praying both of you.

Many Blessings to both of you, Judy
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I said prayers for all the above people. Please continue to pray for me. I`m still having lots of chest pain and fatigue.

Love,
    Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/23/2004]
  9. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

of email support that I try to give others. I spend much of my time offering support and ask that God continues to give me the strength to accomplish that small task. I ask that he give me guidance, that what I offer is helpful. Also, I thank God for bringing these people into my life, they all suffer.
    Mary M, Mary K, Linda, Trish, Terri, Gerri, Valda, June, Dee, BJ, Jet,Steph, Lennie, Susan, Peggy.
    I also ask for prayers that this forum figures a way, enabling people to connect and email directly to each other. I realize that is a dangerous task in these days, but it is my sincere desire to find a way to do this safely. Most people are not willing to "let it all hang out" in a forum, but in private email, it is possible to share so much.
    I would also mention I know I face a difficult task in the near future, I shall have to play the funeral of a friend. I am the resident church organist here. All funerals are difficult for me, but friends are very hard. Fortunately the organ is an instrument one can play with tears and nose running, not pretty, but it can be done.
    Special blessings for all those here who offer of their time, their prayers and share their hearts. I have learned over the years, not one of us is spared the difficulties of daily life, but some have such grace in doing it they have my admiration.
  10. Yesh

Yesh New Member

Please pray I can find a job that meets all my needs, such as I can physically do the job, I earn enough to support my self, I will be able to take time off if I need to take my son to the doctors, it is close to home, I enjoy it.

Also, please pray for my son. He was approved for SSI and will receive a large settlement for back payment. My son would like to use the money to put a down payment on a house for us. However, the houses we have looked at so far are much more than we can afford. Please pray we will find a nice home that we can afford.

God Bless.

Yesh