Tonight Is Prayer Night...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And judging from the posts, there are a lot who need prayer. I'm sorry I've not had the energy to be here much lately, but I am always praying for all of us. I am very glad to see that so many are coming here for comfort and peace.

For any new members to our prayer circle, we pray individually in our homes and it is nondenominational. We try to all be praying at the same time and it starts at 11:00 Eastern, 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific time.

Love, Mikie
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

The reminders are needed, and I will see you at the "alter". There is no apology needed for not being here as much as you would like...Maybe that's why all these prayer warriors are here, to let you have a little break? You deserve it! Of course your always welcome to join in when you can. Thank you for all your hard work. You are a mamma hen, and we are all your little chicks. I sure feel protected when you and the others are in your "stealth" modes and watching over us. Hugs to you.
    Takesha
  3. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Thanks Mikie! I'll be praying here in Oregon.
    Tiff......
  4. Kim

Kim New Member

I will be praying in Daytona Beach. God bless you all.

Love & Peace in Christ,

Kim
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Even though I haven't been responding to each post here, I have been keeping everyone in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  6. selma

selma New Member

We're here for you too.
    Love & Huggs, Selma