Tonight Is Prayer Night

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just a reminder for all our new members.

On Thurs., we pray in the privacy of our own homes, but we try to do it at the same time. It starts at 11:00 Eastern Time, 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific. We are trying to storm Heaven with our prayers.

If you have a special need, post it here. Check to see others' needs and say a prayer for them. I pray for all of us and our docs. I pray for a cure, but until then, I pray that God gives each and every one of us the strength and support we need.

This is a nondenominational board and everyone is welcome to pray and worship in whatever manner one wishes.

Love, Mikie
  2. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Even though it appears this board may not be here after a week & 1/2..... I think it is important to inform And remind that "Tonight is Prayer Night".....

Blessings , b/c.
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Probably for the last time on this board.....Even should that.....

be the case , all of you will remain in my prayers !!!!

Blessings , b/c.

4. mommyofboys

mommyofboys New Member

My very good friend's 6-year-old cousin is having surgery at Johns Hopkins tomorrow at 7am for a large tumor in her neck that encapsulates her vertabrae as well as a major vessel that supplies blood to her brain. This was just found last week and they do not know if it is cancerous or not. This is extremely dangerous surgery and having been through serious illnesses with my children, I know that prayer is heard and very much needed here. Please pray for Sarah, her parents, the Doctors, Nurses, Anesthesiologist, and all else who will have a hand in her care. God Bless Sarah and her Family tonight. Kirstin
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Last night for Sarah.//\\.... but couldn't post my reply until tonight....long story.... my challenges...

Blessings , b/c.