Tonight Is Prayer Night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is not a medical post, but with so many new members here, I have decided to post about our Prayer Night for those who might want to participate.

Prayer Night is nondenominational and everyone is invited to pray, meditate, do rituals, whatever to bring healing to all who need it. It starts at 11:00 Eastern, 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific time. If you cannot pray at that time, pray when you can. Our friends outside the U.S. and Canada will have to pray in their own timeframes. The idea is to storm Heaven with our prayers for healing. You can go to the Worship Forum to see who needs people praying for them and you can ask for special prayers yourself.

Prayer Night is an informal idea which has been going on for quite a while and I believe it is such a nice way for us to do something for ourselves and our sisters and brothers who suffer from chronic illness. It does make us feel better and doesn't cost a thing.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is not a medical post, but with so many new members here, I have decided to post about our Prayer Night for those who might want to participate.

Prayer Night is nondenominational and everyone is invited to pray, meditate, do rituals, whatever to bring healing to all who need it. It starts at 11:00 Eastern, 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific time. If you cannot pray at that time, pray when you can. Our friends outside the U.S. and Canada will have to pray in their own timeframes. The idea is to storm Heaven with our prayers for healing. You can go to the Worship Forum to see who needs people praying for them and you can ask for special prayers yourself.

Prayer Night is an informal idea which has been going on for quite a while and I believe it is such a nice way for us to do something for ourselves and our sisters and brothers who suffer from chronic illness. It does make us feel better and doesn't cost a thing.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

So all will have a chance to read this. We have so many new members that many may not know we have a Worship forum.

Love, Mikie
  4. Hippo

Hippo New Member

I don't know anything about the Worship Forum. Can someone tell me more?

Hippo
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Go to the top where it says Message Boards and click on it. You will see several boards and forums listed there. Click on worship forum and you are there. So sorry I am so late in seeing your post here. I hope you will join us there.

Love,
    Harmony
  6. genevieve

genevieve New Member

Thanks Mikie for letting us know about this.

I'm sure prayers of what ever denomination help and if we also pray for the doctors that help us and those in the forefront of research who may be subject to negativity from their peers and for those that have treated us badly and need to radically change there views and learn how to treat their patients a whole lot better!

With love,

Genevieve