Tonight's "Dancing With the Stars" What did you think?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boltchik, Oct 29, 2007.

1. boltchik

boltchik New Member

My favorite part was the group dance, they all looked like they were having such a blast!

This week's dances didn't seem as exciting to me as last week's. Although I missed the very beginning, so I missed the Cheetah girl, how did she do?

My favorite tonight was Jenny Garth, I can't remember her partner's name. I thought they were fantastic this week. Mel and Max were my favorites last week, but I couldn't quite get into their slow dance this time around. But, they got the best score.

What did you guys think? Have a great night, Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/29/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/29/2007]
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

How are you??

I missed the show-darn it. Is Marie Osmand still in the picture or did she get cut already?? The last show I saw was the one where she fainted.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

The group Dance was really Good!,,,,,all thoes lifts and slides,,,,,,wish i could do that!,,,lolol,,,The 50's theme is always a fun thing to watch!,,Cheeta Girl Sabrinia did pretty well along with her partner Mark,,,,,think they got a score of 24,,,,

I guess my favorite was the race Car driver guy "Helio" and his partner,,,they were Fab this week!,,,how about Jane Seymore in the blonde wig,,,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 10/30/2007]
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Kriket-Yeah, Marie is still on it this week. I think they got one of the lower scores though, so I don't know if she will get eliminated tonight or not. I saw last week also, when the poor girl fainted on live TV. It was bizarre seeing her just drop like that. She did well this week, but there are other dancers that are better. She seems so sweet.

Molly-Oh no, I think I mised the voting time period, I am going to go check now. Thanks for the reminder. Hope you are having a good day.

Sis-Yeah, 50's swing dancing with all of those lifts, it is sooo fun to watch! I can't believe I missed Sabrina's dance again. I am sure they will have highlights on the "results show" tonight. Jane Seymour is such a beautiful woman. She looks so young! I think the host made a crack about her husband wanting her to "bring home the blonde wig tonight", Lol. I thought I heard something like that.

Talk to you all soon, Kim :)

5. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I was all settled downm to watch it but I had lost my heariong aid and couldn't really hewar the music as much as I would like.

Our 2nd son called during Jane's dance so I tried to wagtch it - I didn't think she was as bad as the judges scored her.
    But she is so beautiful and graceful!

I like the race car drivwer too. His partner is so gorgeous t hat I can't stop looking at her. yes, Jennie was good too. I saw the show when Marie fainted - how embarassing for her. i really don't know what to think as far as tonight's loser! Guess i will have to have my shower, nightie and robe on and be ready.
    Yes, that group dance was fantastic--------- Over the head just scares me! It was a fun, fun dance and i loved it.

See ya tonite,

6. kjade

kjade New Member

.....and all dancing fans! I really liked Sabrina/Mark (even though the judges really didn't) and Mel/Max (boy is he hot dancing!!!). I think Helio's partner is beautiful too - she reminds me of a young blonde Vivian Leigh. And Edyta!! That body of hers is to die for!

I'm proud of Marie that she came back after that episode last week and was able to joke about it. She said this "fainting" happens to her all the time on stage?? That doesn't sound normal. Think she could have an illness like ours that causes these things with no explanation? Hmmmm.....anyway, I just think she is the cutest thing - I just want to squeeze her! She has the most beautiful smile!

Tonight to go??? I think either Jane or Marie or even Jennie (who I like) but who knows with this show?
    [This Message was Edited on 10/30/2007]
  7. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Last night was so good! And the group dance was especially outstanding in my opinion since they only had one rehearsal.

I have a feeling Jane or Marie will be leaving tonight. I want all the women to win. Is that possible? LOL!!!

8. kriket

kriket New Member

So, who got cut???

9. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hello all!

Joan-Sorry you lost your hearing aid, hope you have found it by now. I do think Jane is so graceful and beautiful, she made the cut at the results show tonight, but she was not there physically. I missed the reason why she wasn't on tonight. Did you catch the results show tonight?

Kjade-Don't even get me started on Max-Lol! He is pretty hot. I guess the audience was pretty surprised by the elimination of Sabrina tonight, as well as the judges. You're right, you never know how it will turn out.

Linda-did you end up getting to watch the elimination tonight, were you surprised? I missed Sabrina's dance last night, so I couldn't get a real sense of whether I agreed w/ her elimination or not. I am sure I could watch it on the internet. But judging from everyone's reaction, she shouldn't have been gone yet. I love Marie, but if I was going to guess at someone for the elimination, I would have guessed her.

Budmickl-I did not realize they only had one rehearsal together for that group dance. Wow! I know they have to learn things quickly, but the choreography was complicated, I don't know how they pulled it off, but it was fantastic!! I was wishing I was out there dancing away! So, you are having a hard time choosing a favorite. I know, it's hard. They are all fun to watch.

Kriket-Well, I am sure you have seen in my above comments that Sabrina was eliminated and it was a shock to all. Hope you get to watch next week!

Good night everyone! Kim :)

[This Message was Edited on 10/31/2007]
  10. budmickl

budmickl New Member

How could Cheetah Girl get booted??? I loved her spunk! Although, if I remember right, Donny Osmond said she was actually a professional dancer or had some professional dancing in her resume.

Jane had food poisoning, poor thing. She hasn't had the best of fortunes since doing this show.

Can't wait for next week, it just keeps getting better and better.

11. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I was so surprised about her getting cut!! I thought she would be in the finals for sure!! I like everyone who was left, so I would have been disappointed no matter who left!!

But the judges were correct in that Sabrina needed more light and shade or however it was that Len put it. She is a bit intense. Still I loved her and wanted her to stay.

I think next to go should be either Jane or Marie even tho I like them. Then Cameron or Jenny. The final two should be Mel and Helio.

Just my opinion. We have to wait to see what really happens!!

12. I was SHOCKED to see The Cheetah girl go, she was fantastic. She is so young and talented. But when Donny O. said she was a professional maybe that did her in? I think when they were surrounding her at the end she was crying. I think everyone including Bruno, etc. were all shocked.

Cameron was the second lowest. I like him. I can't believe that Marie or Jane weren't on the bottom two. Must be fan clubs voting? JMO. I can never get through when I call.
  13. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

What is a Cheetah Girl?
  14. kjade

kjade New Member

the dancer's fan base has a lot to do with the votes. I mean, how many of us knew what a "Cheetah Girl" was until this show? (BTW greenbean, I guess it is a show/act geared to young girls - they sing and dance - I think it may be on Nickelodeon?)

Last night's show just goes to prove that no one is safe!!
    Let's all chat again next week - I can't wait!
  15. budmickl

budmickl New Member

"Sabrina Bryan, a professional entertainer in Disney’s The Cheetah Girls group, was eliminated by a vote of the judges and fans, reducing the field to six competitors".

I thought she'd be there till the end but I really, really hope Mel B takes it.

16. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I also was shocked about Sabrina going. Must be that Jane and Marie have a big fan club out there. They're all so terrific this season. I think it's going to be between Mel and Helio but Jenny Garth is catching up. And wouldn't you love to have a body like the slim Russian girl.....can't remember her name......the one dancing with the Soap Actor.
  17. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I was so surprised at the outcome - Sabrina being cut. I had heard someone say that they didn't vote for her because they knew she would win anyway!!!!

That didn't work. I like Helio and his partner. She is sooo beautiful and danced so well. i think that Marie was very surprised to be staying on.

Well. we will have to wait until next week!

Have fun.

18. I guess I am bad BUT REALLY , Mel grates on my nerves. She is a good dancer which we are supposed to vote on. BUT Her personality is just too cocky for me . She is good with Max as he loves himself too.

Marie and Jane have a BIG fan base.

I Really loved the Cheetah gal. Yes lets discuss this next wk.
  19. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I read somewhere that Jane Seymore was saying bad things about the other dancers. She doesn't like Mel because of how Mel dealt openly and publicly about her child with Eddie Murphy. Jane thinks that was not the right thing to do. And Mel tries to be nice to Jane, but Jane will have nothing of it.

She also said some things about the other dancers. She dissed Edyta and also dissed Marie;'s dolls. She keeps complaining about the lift things with Carrie Ann like thats' the only reason she got bad scores. Her hubby is complaining too. I don't think I like Jane anymore and hope she is next to go.

They always seem to pair Maksim with the feisty stars. Last time he had Leila Ali and she was sarcastic and fiesty. The time before that was that Blond bad girl singer what's her name again?? Now he is with Mel. WOnder who he will get next time.

[This Message was Edited on 11/01/2007]
  20. kjade

kjade New Member

You are right about Max (or Maksim or whatever) and his partners. I think the producers of the show pair the dancers specifically with certain personality types - types they know will clash or blend well together, or even hook up. It all creates ratings, I think. But it does work for me!

My favorite part of the show is when they show them rehearsing or talking about the show - I think it's really funny. Oh, and the blond was Willa Ford (I think) that you are talking about.

I too have read some of these things about Jane - hmmmm, maybe she is a little snooty?

Is it just me, or did anyone else think the Lachey guy did a better job as co-host? The other girl (Samantha I think) really irritates me. Just my opinion.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/01/2007]