Tony Little Homedics Pillow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Meghanne, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Anyone tried it yet? Mine is being delivered tomorrow, and I'm one of those who've been through EVERY pillow, including those recommended by my chiro. I'll give you all a review once I try it. I got a buy one/get one free deal, so that made it better.

Trish
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

I see that infomercial almost every night & really want to try it. I was waiting for a few extra bucks to spend on a pillow - I have one of those really hard foam things & I don't care for it. AMY
  3. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

It's on schedule for delivery today. :) I found the buy one get one two online.

Trish
  4. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Well, I missed the UPS driver the one time I left the house yesterday, so I'll stay put today.
  5. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

so you will report in the AM - hope you slept well!! AMY
  6. HuggyLady

HuggyLady New Member

I have had one of these pillows since November and I love it. I wish I had seen the buy one get one. I bought it form HSN Shopping channel. Any way, I love it. Like you, I have spent many dollars on several other pillows and had not been happy with any of them. With this one, when I lay down to go to sleep, I am never looking for another pillow be make me comfortable. I am thrilled with it. I am not sure if it is the same exact one you are buying. I will have to go onto the web site and check it out. Happy Sleeping on it.
  7. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

haaven't heard about this one. I am thrilled with my water pillow
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

I have not heard of this one yet. I have bought almost every pillow imaginable trying to find a replacement for my "old favorite!"

Can you tell me more about this pillow, please?

Thanks,
    Janet
  9. tonakay

tonakay New Member

wanna know about this pillow...
  10. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

So far so good. The usual getting used to it feeling, but it's comfy, quiet, thick enough, soft enough, but supportive. It's made by Homedics, but Tony Little has been doing the commercials. You can just google Tony Little Homedics Pillow and find several sites. I noticed it at Walgreens yesterday in there "As Seen on TV" section.

Trish
    [This Message was Edited on 03/02/2006]
  11. memawwade

memawwade New Member

If you are talking about the buckwheat husk pillow, I got one years ago and didn't like it because of the noise it makes when the husks shift. I plan to look into Tony Little's pillow. Probably will look at Walgreen's first.
  12. JLH

JLH New Member

I went to the Tony Little Homedics Pillow site and the pillow that is the size of a normal bed pillow--or slightly smaller ..... is $59.95 plus shipping!!!!!!!! I think that site had buy one-get one free. Did'nt look at any other sites.

I just skimmed over the info, but it does look like those pillows with the thousands of the tiny, micro-mini beads in it.

I bould one of those in a round shape with a massager inside it to put behind your neck -- bought at WalMart before Christmas.

But .... it's is NOT a buckwheat hulls pillow. I got one of those, too, and did not like it.

Janet
  13. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

It does have the microbeads, but it's more supportive than the smaller pillows that have been out. I think it's stuffed fuller, and it's baffled into four chambers as well.

Trish