Too late for this week's Thurs prayer requests

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Dec 29, 2006.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

1) Bandwoman is not able to access the boards right now and asks for prayers concerning her insurance.
    2) I'm slowly recovering from my back surgery and thanks to everyone who kept me in their prayers. I'm still in a lot of pain and can't sit here very long to write or read posts. I found out yesterday that the disability insurance I've been paying on since 2002 so that I would have some income in this medical situation now will now pay for 60 days instead of the 30 that was in my policy. The way it looks right now I will get my check from the insurance about a week before I'm scheduled to return to work. I will have no income at all in January, so will have no way to pay my mortgage or any bills. I'm praying for God's provision and would appreciate you joining me in that prayer.
    Thanks so much, in God's love
    Nancy in TN, Nancy in IL
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

You are on my list.
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Prayers for you, I wish I could send you a winning lottery ticket. Prayers for healing.

Please send Nancy my love and I hope her insurance stuff works for her benefit.

Tell her I am fine, just a busy week with husband here, appointments, Megan has strep again, all the usual stuff, but nothing critical.

hugs to you both.
  4. janie056

janie056 New Member

You are always in my prayers!
    I will send you an email about this.

Love ya,
    Jane