TOO LAZY TO LOOK.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hdbubblehead, Aug 26, 2005.

1. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

FOR THE ANSWER MYSELF...
    WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN " A MODERATOR "
    and is it contagious?

for instance, the "sign" posted next to these names
    - Ace'sNanna, Shirl, Mikie <moderator
    my guess is VIP's to the site.

2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

they look after us making sure that no one is being aggressive or trying to sell on here.
    thats about the way i understand it.
    smiffy
  3. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME TO INLIGHTEN ME.
    WHAT A CUTE S/N

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND TOO.
  4. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

a perfect explaination and also, I am realizing within just a few times here, that it's just what the Doctor ordered for me. I appreciate all the open communication, caring words and time everyone spends helping eachother. The nice part is, even though we don't have "faces" we can get to know a person intimatly without fear of judgement. This support system can allow a person who feels lonely or who may be otherwise shy, or even depressed
    into a comfortable zone. I am very glad I signed in :)
    I was a bit leary of "chatting" about myself with the "whole world" because I have alot of "grief" in my life, but on the other hand, not having a "face" seems to make people a little more comfortable "chatting" with someone they can't physically see. I have found that alot of people can not deal with illness, and therefore "run" for the hills because they don't know how to communicate their feelings.
    I have gotten to know people by just talking on the phone with a "faceless, nameless" voice, better than some old friends I knew for many years.
    I welcome anyone here to read my profile and then get to know me by asking any questions or even sharing their own "history" with me.
    I don't sleep much at night (someone has to watch over the rest who are sleeping) lol, so this is a nice place to be rather then watching re-runs on tv. I am sleep deprived to the point of accepting it and just say I don't sleep like most people, I take naps as needed. unfortunatly, it's at the expense of my own health but I've tried everything under the sun to sleep at night to no avail,
    so I accept the way it is. other people don't understand this about me, but I just don't explain anymore. I got to the point in life of "love me or leave me". It's not fun to be this way, but ya can't make people love ya if they don't accept your illness'. I learned how hard it was to "explain" my difficulties after I was diagnosed with systemic Lupus. It was so hard until I understood it.
    I finally said it this way..."THE GOOD CELLS CAN'T DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD CELLS, SO THEY ATTACK THEM ALL, THEREFORE BREAKING DOWN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM/LIKE A "PACMAN" GOBBLES UP THE DOTS. THEREFORE, I AM IN THE FIGHT FOR MY LIFE DAILY AND IT'S WITH CHRONIC PAIN. MOST PEOPLE HAVE LEFT MY LIFE THAT KNEW ME. SOME WHERE HONEST ENOUGH TO SAY "I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT". SOME DIDN'T TELL ME THEY COULDN'T "DEAL WITH IT" UNTIL AFTER WE INVESTED YEARS INTO THE RELATIONSHIP, THIS INCLUDED A HUSBAND! (I HAVE HAD FOUR WEDDINGS) BUT THAT'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.
    Anyway, whom ever takes the time and reads this letter, I hope you are able to fall asleep now. bless you...PEACE.
    *** A MODERATOR***someone who watches over us. :) ty.
    AND THANKS FOR BEING OUT THERE... I AM TELLING EVERYONE WHO NEEDS YOU TO CHECK US OUT AND SEE IF "WE" CAN HELP THEM TOO. IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW "OTHER'S"- JUST LIKE YOU, ARE OUT HERE SOMEWHERE BEHIND THE SCREEN. BYE FOR NOW.......HD or Bubble[This Message was Edited on 08/27/2005]