TOO MUCH STRESS Another Apache crash

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IntuneJune, Sep 22, 2006.

1. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Many of you know, my son Mike is an Apache Helicopter pilot with the 3rd ID. He has been back from a year's tour in Iraq for six months now, his wife had picked him up from the airport on his return from Iraq only to leave their marriage a few HOURS later. They are now divorced.

Yesterday, he got news one of his BEST friends died in an Apache Helicopter crash in Germany Wednesday.

Timothy Breneman had gone through training with Mike, they have been close friends for years, those of us who attended Mike's wedding met Tim.

Please pray for Tim's family and for Mike. Mike has had two years of very hard times. Even though outwardly Mike appears to be doing well, we wonder what turmoil lies beneath, so much as happened. We pray for peace for the world, and in the hearts of everyone.

Mike will be returning to Iraq next year, he is going to sell his home and car before he leaves. It seems he is loosing everything......

Love, June.

2. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Hugs and prayers to All!!!!!
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

It Pours as they say!! I will say a prayer for your son and also Tim's family!! Hang in there Mom ! Praying for you also...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Please know that Timothy's family, your beloved son, and you are all in my prayers. I'm so sorry for all of the sadness...

Hugs,

Kim

5. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear June:

So sorry to hear about such tragedy. Prayers for you, your son and Tim's family as well. It is the very least we can do. We will continue to pray for his safety and happiness as well.

Ingrid
  6. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

I'm so sorry for your son's and yours loss. I will be sending out some extra prayers for you.
  7. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I feel so HELPLESS.....even though Mike is a grown man, he is my son......

There is nothing I can do but to ask everyone to pray.. Thank you.

Love, June
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so sorry about your son's problems. Our sons will be our sons no matter how old they are.

Saying a prayer for Mike.

Pepper
  9. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Fieldmouse, Sydney, Kim, Ingrid, Jens2angels, Pepper, THANK YOU......

Ironically, I was going to visit Mike in Georgia next week.... he has visited us twice since he was back from Iraq... now it was my turn....

He did call to say, hold off on buying my plane ticket. He expects he will be away next week, attending Tim's ceremonies. Right now, the plans are to bury Tim at Arlington National Cemetery.

He spoke with his wife who was still in Germany, and his parents in Florida.

Thank you for caring.

Love, June
  10. spacee

spacee Member

I will be praying too for all who are hurting. This is all so very sad. I just don't know what to say. I know it just hurts.

Hugs,

Spacee
  11. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Thanks Spacee!!

Support from this fibrofamily helps tremendously......

Love, June