took a sleep test on friday night in hospital

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Sep 5, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

i was hook up to all kind of machine for this test, i have to wait until i see my dr to get the result of the report, i also take ambien for sleep, but having been taking that to much because, i dont get enough sleep from it.,

the chronic fatigue dr that i just started seeing couple days ago put me on klonopin 1 mg.

i took that at the sleep study to get to sleep which i even take others along with his suppliments.

the study over at 5am, and i was releast on the street while it was pitch dark outside, ive, i wouldnt reamend this to anyone, anywat, after i got home, i was very sleepy, i didnot take any sleeping medication and fell fast asleep.

last night i saId to myself, i am not taking any sleeping pill, i went to bed 11:11pm, i and close my eyes, and i slept straIght through, till this morning around 6:40am.

i will not take any sleeping pill tonight again [sunday night] and if i do fall asleep without any sleeping pill, i hope that i wouldnt ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever, need sleeping pills again, im praying.

im still dealing with candida, this one is tuff. im also been struggling with ringing in my right ear since march, that ringing need to go away, its the pitts.,

[This Message was Edited on 09/06/2009]
  2. street129

street129 New Member

IM FALLING ASLEEP ON MY OWN, DIDNT YOU READ THE END OF MY POST.

BY THE WAY, I SLEPT THIS AFTERNOON WITHOUT ANY SLEEPING AIDE. I HOPE TONIGHT I CAN SLEEP AGAIN WITHOUT ANY MELATONIN, AMBIEN, OR ANY DRUGS.

GOD BE WITH ME.
  3. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Glad to hear you fell asleep on your own.

I hope you realize that the way you word things can be very harsh and off putting. To say something like "didn't you read the end of my post" in caps, is on this side of rude.

Jam was offering natural alternatives IN CASE you find yourself in need of something to help you in the future.
    Although Klonapin isn't a sleep aid per se is it still a medication that relaxes you and can certainly help some people sleep just by the nature of what it does to the body.

I hope you continue to get the sleep you need without any medication whatsoever, since that's your goal. Some people do need assistance, and there is nothing wrong with that, as sleep is so critical to our body's wellbeing.

Best of luck to you!