Took e-mail out of my bio because

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lisjhn, Feb 23, 2003.

1. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

I've gotten a couple sales people writing trying to get me to buy their cure-alls. Maybe their stuff works, maybe it doesn't, but I don't have the time or energy for someone trying to make a buck off me.

I know it's been said that's it not a good idea to include your e-mail in your bio for this exact reason, but I've also met a couple great friends this way just out of the blue writing me.

But for now, I took it out. If anyone wishes to write, I'll give it to you via the message board and a quick delete!

Hope everyone is well.

~LISA
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2003]
  2. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

I had the idea that the salespeople come HERE to the MESSAGE BOARD and look for e-mails. Just tonight reading through a bunch of our stuff I saw where people put " if you ever need to talk, you can reach me at my e-mail=....."
    I've seen it over & over. I don't believe a salesman will bother to go through everyone's profile!
    Please be careful, guys!
    Fibromiester
  3. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

Quick, get it out of here!

I had it here but I just deleted it because I just wrote you and figured you'd have mine that way. I also left my phone number on your Northwest post, which I can't find now.
    ~LISA
    [This Message was Edited on 02/24/2003]