took the day off

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjg4ever, Nov 7, 2006.

1. cjg4ever

cjg4ever New Member

I feel kind of guitly,well not really ,lol.I took the day off from work today.I only get 2 days off.Usually Wed.,and Sat. .I have been so stressed lately with dealing with everything,I just needed a day,actually I get 2 because I took today and get tommorow off.I layed on the couch all day and watched Life Time,lol.My little pom kept me company all day.I dont know what I would do with out her.I am sending some pictures on my profile of her.
  2. Susi-di

Susi-di New Member

That is what I refer to as a mental health day. As long as you don't do that very often, but don't feel guilty, life is tough sometimes and you know when you really need to stop and recuperate for whatever reason. Oh your Pommie is soooo adorable... awwwwwww... what a little doll. I love my puppies too. Susi-di
  3. gidgetsmom

gidgetsmom New Member

We all need a day off now and then! I took one myself about a week ago!!

I also have a little pom (see profile!)!
    She is the absolute light of my life (along with husband and kids of course!)!

I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day!!

Shelley
  4. cjg4ever

cjg4ever New Member

I know arent they the sweetest lttle pals.I dont know what I would do with out her.
    I have an apt. with a rum. in Feb. I wish I didnt have to wait for so long,but I cant getin any sooner.
    I take Cymbalta,but so far its not really helping me.I think it was helping a little with the pain,but I was having a hard time sleeping.I also take a med. to help me sleep,but its not really working.
    I am currently working in a factory also.I work in a dairy plant.
    Your little pom looks like my little Molly.She is a red sable.She will be 2 in Dec.
  5. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

We all need those days. I would have loved to do that today since the weather is so nice, but at least I only work half days now.

I also love Lifetime movies (my husband calls it the manhater channel, but he sometimes watches the movies, too!). I have three cats who snuggle with me, especially my older cat.

Ellen