Top 10 Dangers of Fluoride

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Dec 28, 2012.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

This site lists the Top 10.....

Wonder why everyone is so sick.....
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Inquiring minds want to know.

Love, Mikie
  3. jaminhealth

but I forever worry that I'll get dinged since it "could" lead to a supplement, etc.....

A person by the name of Cheeseboro or something like that has a blog with the Top 10 and that's the one I'm mostly talking about. You can google Top 10 Dangers and her blog will come up.

Mary Sparrowdancer, and she's probably american indian and I think out of FL has a lot of sites on this killer, she's quite spiritual but goes to this subject....she talks about the "early" history of "F" and how back in 1930's people who had hyperT were bathed in "F" and it brought down the Hyper issues...then the whole issue went out of control by the corporations....and medical industries...

The reason this has really gotten to me this past week, San Jose, CA who has fought off so many trys by the "pushers" lost their battle last week. Maureen Jones up there and her father before her fought this issue for many years and now they've lost....There could probably be lawsuits up there as there is one going on right now in So. Cal.

Truly sickening how this can continue....FDA never approved fluoride for ingestion. Thru fluoridation anyway...maybe they did approve tablets that are sold.....
    [This Message was Edited on 12/29/2012]
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I should be able to find it with what you've given me.

There are so many different kinds of fluoride and I'm more allergic to some than others. I believe that exposure to it since childhood may have contributed to my allergy. My allergy to Cipro and other fluoroquinolines may be a result of too much exposure. I can brush my teeth with fluoridated toothpaste but I rinse and spit it out thoroughly.

My Mom was a staunch anti-fluoride person and always tried to talk to dentists and docs about it but they just ignored her. She was one smart cookie and knew what she was talking about long before this became such an issue.

Love, Mikie
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, if you Google Top 10 Dangers of Fluoride, it will take you right to the site at the top of the list. It is a commercial website so can't put the URL here. The author did mention fluoride in anesthesia but forgot to mention it is in ABX, like Cipro. Now I know what's happened to my IQ :)

Love, Mikie
  6. jaminhealth

Maureen Jones Fluoride...you'll find a lot of her works on this issue...I'm sure she's more than SICK over this forced toxin in their waters up there...I'm sick enough down here, but she and her father were in the "fight" for many many years....

Mikie, I'm surpised you still put "F" toothpaste in your mouth...I believe that's sodium fluoride in that product...also same type in the waters....from waste by product. I haven't touched it in years...

"maybe" the safest would be calcium fluoride but I don't mess with any of it....but the bad stuff is in SO MUCH of our food supplies....

that's another big reason to use iodine daily, fluoride pulls any iodine in our bodies, OUT.
  7. jaminhealth

Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Exterminators know that it is the most efficient rat killer.

Sodium fluoride (in toothpaste) is entirely different from
    organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature (rain and rocks).