Top 3 "Earn money from Home" ideas......??? Got any?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Britt2, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Britt2

Britt2 New Member

Hi all,

I have been off of work for about a year and a half now.... still having a hard time keeping any kind of a 'regular' schedule in regards to health. I have however been noticing that my 'down time' isn't as long as it was. Before I would be down and out (in bed) for around a week at a time - or at least 3 days....

Now its more a whole day...then a couple or few pass that are good, then back to whole day in bed.

But where its left me is "what can I be doing from home that can earn a little extra $$ when I am able?"

Not so easy of a question I am finding - a job that you can structure yourself.....

I am starting to do mystery shopping - but its not much money

HELP! :)

2. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

I've been doing tarot readings for years. That may or may not be for you but I wanted to share to let you know there may be SOMETHING out there for you.

Don't give up.

Much love.

3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I just got an invitation in the mail to go to some conference on how to earn money from the internet. It's probably a scam or something but the conference costs me nothing, I just have to make sure that I don't sign up for anything there on the spot.

Any way, As soon as I learn anything, I'll sure post it here and let you know.

There is no possible way I could ever think of holding down a job with this unbearable fatigue. There may be two weeks that I sould do light work but then I'd have to have the next month off! Who wants anyone like that? but I can sit at the lap top for a long time at any time. Just as long as I'm not having to move.