Top Three Pro Health Supplement Choices?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Meghanne, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

If you could only buy three Pro Health supplements...what would they be, and why?

Trish
  2. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

Hi Meghanne,

My first choice would be the Melatonin. I take 2 at night before bed. It helps SOOOO much with my sleep. I wake up feeling a lot more rested with it. In fact I ran out two days ago and as I'm waiting for my delivery I've been so sleepy during the day.

My second would be the Fibro Energy Formula. I take 3 pills once a day and it really does help with my previously non-existent energy level. Not a miracle cure, but it helps.

I also take the Neuro B12, the MSM & the Ultra EPA. These supps have all been perscribed by my FFC doctor in Dallas, TX, but I find them on ProHealth much cheaper which he says is fine.

Hope this helps you a bit. I guess it just depends on what you are interested in treating.

Hugs,
    Jennifer
  3. granmakitty12

granmakitty12 New Member

bump
    I am curious to what others are taking too. Mary
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

their products are very good. It doesn`t seem like a huge amount of people have tried them here. When it is brought up, there is never much of a response.

I always get the Fibro Freedom, Pro Energy and the Jarro-dophilus probiotics. They are more things I want to try, ProHealth is always adding new helpful products.
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I haven't tried too many things but I would say, Immuplex, Jarro-dophilus and Proenzyme P. I also would put a plug in for Transfer Factor but it's not something I take regularly, just for 3 months and then pulsed.

The products are very good.
    Kathy.
  6. jane32

jane32 New Member

1. NADH
    2. Proboost
    3. fatigued to fantastic drink mix
  7. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

I'm pretty sure I want to try the Fibro Freedom.

What's the favorite for Energy? :)
  8. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Bumping to hear the best choices for energy.

Trish
  9. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

ProBoost, worth every penny

CherylSue
  10. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

You seem to need to have all of the components in place to be healthy (and I haven't yet figured out what 'ALL' of them are), but if I had to choose just 3, I suppose they would be:

ZMA - ya gotta sleep
    CoEnzyme Q10
    Acetyl L-Carnatine/Alpha Lipoic Acid combo

Of course, I haven't tried the sublinqual B12 yet.
  11. matthewson

matthewson New Member

ZMA is the only thing I order from pro health, but I am on the automatic plan where they send it to you every 2 months. It is the best product by far for helping with sleep! I would not be without it!

Take care, Sally
  12. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

I ordered the ZMA before and had no luck with it, so won't order again, but I did just order the Fibro Freedom and Pro Energy, both on the auto ship plan. So I settled on those two. Now that the Xyrem is working I didn't need to worry about the sleep aspect anymore, though I know I probably should also start an immune booster.

Trish