topamax

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by leasagri, Oct 15, 2002.

1. leasagri

leasagri New Member

have any one of you tried topamax for your FMS? My DRS Started me on this med about six weeks ago. They use it for a variety of things, one if for people in cronic pain. and you have to build up on it I am now on three hundred mg a day and I cannot tell you when I have felt better. After the first two day the stabbing pain and muscle spasms in my back that I have had for 10 years went away and then over time the rest gradually left. I fell like I did ten years ago!! It has absolutely changed my life and believe you me I have tried everthing thing including antibiotics 9mos.,
    the GUIA Protocal for 9 months I even had to brushmy teeth with bubble gum flavored oral B tooth paste to avoid the Sacilic Acid (SP) I have tried every herb Ect. anyway just a thought for all of you to ask your doctors- Love andhugs to all!!!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/16/2002]
  2. leasagri

leasagri New Member

have any one of you tried topamax for your FMS? My DRS Started me on this med about six weeks ago. They use it for a variety of things, one if for people in cronic pain. and you have to build up on it I am now on three hundred mg a day and I cannot tell you when I have felt better. After the first two day the stabbing pain and muscle spasms in my back that I have had for 10 years went away and then over time the rest gradually left. I fell like I did ten years ago!! It has absolutely changed my life and believe you me I have tried everthing thing including antibiotics 9mos.,
    the GUIA Protocal for 9 months I even had to brushmy teeth with bubble gum flavored oral B tooth paste to avoid the Sacilic Acid (SP) I have tried every herb Ect. anyway just a thought for all of you to ask your doctors- Love andhugs to all!!!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/16/2002]