totteacher

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PT, Sep 18, 2002.

1. PT

PT New Member

Hi I get red sore bumps a lot now some time they look like a pimple that got infected. I have had one on my stomach that last a long time and it still has left a little red dot I just had one on my arm that did the same. I f I get bit by any bugs I have trouble had cellulist two time from this it must go with Fibromyalgia. I just treat it and wait it out now. Good Luck God Bless PT
  2. PT

PT New Member

Hi I get red sore bumps a lot now some time they look like a pimple that got infected. I have had one on my stomach that last a long time and it still has left a little red dot I just had one on my arm that did the same. I f I get bit by any bugs I have trouble had cellulist two time from this it must go with Fibromyalgia. I just treat it and wait it out now. Good Luck God Bless PT
  3. Ness

Ness New Member

I get those red bumps too...Especially on my arms and legs...I was wondering if it had anything to do with having a complete hysterectomy? My fibro started after my surgery 2 years ago and the bumps started then too.

Peace
    Ness
  4. totteacher

totteacher New Member

Thanks for the info. If fibro affects and/or slows down our immune systems that could be why normally, little infections can get bigger or take longer to heal. Also, I did read in one of my fibro books that scarring from small injuries, bug bites, etc. is worse too. I have scars on my foot from mosquito bite that happened 3 summers ago!
    I am thinking about taking some kind of supplement to help my immune system but haven't decided what to try yet. Let me know if you have tried anything that helps.

peace to you too

Linda