Totteacher

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LanaJ, Nov 26, 2002.

1. LanaJ

LanaJ New Member

Illinois!! Me, too. West Central Illinois. Married 30 years last Sept. with 3 boys, 26,24 and 22. Also teach Sunday School - 1 year olds. Have story teaching time while sitting at the table for snack, but the whole class time is a time to teach. Can be a challenge, but love it!!

Thanks for your encouragement on my diet. I posted a reply to everyone under my original post.
  2. LanaJ

LanaJ New Member

Illinois!! Me, too. West Central Illinois. Married 30 years last Sept. with 3 boys, 26,24 and 22. Also teach Sunday School - 1 year olds. Have story teaching time while sitting at the table for snack, but the whole class time is a time to teach. Can be a challenge, but love it!!

Thanks for your encouragement on my diet. I posted a reply to everyone under my original post.
  3. totteacher

totteacher New Member

That's really cool! Both that you are in Ill. and that you teach Sunday School! I know there are some others from Ill. but you are the first to "personally" tell me that. If you would like my email add. and would also like to give me yours, I would like to correspond with you. If you aren't comfortable to do that, its ok! Glad you like Guinea Pigs--my daughters had a series of them when they were younger. Have also had cats and a rabbit. Now only have a dog--my big baby,lol! So nice to hear from you! Will also check your reply on your original post.

Take care!

totteacher
  4. LanaJ

LanaJ New Member

I can be reached at teach4him02@msn.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
  5. totteacher

totteacher New Member

Let the corresponding begin!!

Talk to you soon!

totteacher