Toxic houses?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by code34me, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. code34me

    code34me New Member

    I just dont like my house! There are a few reasons but for the most part I feel the most sick while I am at home? I smell gas all the time but gas man says things are fine. I know there is a little mold by the bath tub from son splashing water everywhere but I just dont feel good here? Anyone else feel this way about there house?

    Codey
  2. caroleye

    caroleye New Member

    Doesn't sound like a "safe" place.......gas & mold....not a good combo!! Is there a way you can vacate??

    We have a new home, and still have air filters in our rooms, and filtered water throughout.

    But I'm chemically allergic, so no way could I live with any kind of chemical smells.

    You know best!!

    LIGHT**********carole