Toxic metal chelation...round 7 results

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AllWXRider, Feb 18, 2007.

1. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I've just completed another round of DMSA chelation for Lead, Cadmium, Antimony & Arsenic using 12.5mg of DMSA every 4 hours for 3 days.

I always feel worse during the chelation: foggy brain, extra tired, crap for memory. But when I go through the rest period for 3 days, my memory is clearer and my face is less swollen. My eyelids don't droop as much.

I'm also using Transfer Factors for Epstein-Barr virus and Cytomegalo virus.

I'm hoping that I can remove enough Lead (Lead weakens the immune system) so that my body will take care of the viruses on its own.
  2. swedeboy

swedeboy Member

Would you say that you're improving? I mean have you noticed progress since round 1?
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

much until you reach Round 9 to Round 20. Per the Adult Metal Chelation forum at Yahoo.

Since I'm still using the lowest dose, 12.5mg, I'm thinking that it will take 20 rounds. Depressing yet I'm excited that found the problem. I do have a little less brain fog and some memory improvement. I can go to the garage and REMEMBER what I was going for.

I wish I had the $ to try Hyperbarics. Dr. Cutler says that this usually produces bad side effects since it releases too many toxic metals too quickly and the "dive" is aborted. Still, it would be nice to go to 1/3rd of a dive pressure...OK...now try 1/2 pressure...etc.
  4. spacee

spacee Member

I sure wish I could get rid of the metal in my mouth. I just don't have a dentist I trust to do it. And I sure don't want a heart transplant. Ok, that, and the last kid in college!

Spacee