Tracey Died

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you all so very much for your prayers for this young mother. The cancer took her so much faster than even the docs thought was possible. It really was a blessing that it happened so fast to end her suffering as her case was hopeless. My ex-BIL and SIL are hit hard with this. It has to be horrible to watch one's child suffer so and then to lose her. They still need prayer as do her young children and her husband.

Thank you all again for being such prayer warriors. As always, I keep all of us here in my own prayers. I pray for our health and our special intentions.

Love, Mikie
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Amen, Amen. Prayers for those left behind.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for Tracey's children and husband and parents. And all of family and friends. Such a great sorrow.

Love,
    Judy
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am relieved that her suffering is over but I can only imagine the grief suffered by her immediate family. The prognosis went from 8 months to 3 months to 3 weeks to 3 hours. I think the pain may have made her decide it was time to go Home. Poor lady may have just given up. I'm glad she died before thay had to sever the nerves to stop the pain.

Even when death is expected, nothing prepares us for it. My heart really is breaking for her parents, husband, and children.

Your prayers mean the world to me.

Love, Mikie
  5. xphile

xphile New Member

I don't know who Tracey is, but I do know one thing. Every person has the same worth in God's eyes. Even though I may have never known her my heart aches for her loss and for the pain that her family and friends are going through. I know that it must have been unexpected for her to go so soon, but I guess God needed to make heaven a little bit brighter or needed an extra angel. To the family and friends:

Rest easy in the fact that you will once again see her one day. She is not gone, but on a trip to a place far greater than any of us can imagine. When you feel you can't go on call to God for strength and remember Tracey is there behind you. Nobody can take your memories even if the disease took her.

Hugs and prayers,
    Adam
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is just an update to an earlier prayer request I had made for "A Young Mother." Thank you so very much for your prayers.

Love, Mikie
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Your prayers are much appreciated.

Love, Mikie