Trampoline

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CathySt, Jun 30, 2006.

1. CathySt

CathySt New Member

I have been reading about using a small trampoline to get your body going in the morning. Is there anything to this?

Thanks -
    Cathy
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Oh my gosh. I can't even imagine jumping on a trampoline period, much less in the morning time. Hmmmm. Interesting though.

Kriket
  3. CathySt

CathySt New Member

...I was thinking the same thing. My ankles are stiff and weak in the am. I don't know that I would trust that I wouldn't fall off.

Although, if it does some good, I would probably give it a try!

I have a weighted hula hoop that I used a year ago and I am just starting back with it now. So far, no problem!

Cathy
  4. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

You don't really jump; you just bounce gently. It moves the Lymph around which is essential to our immune system. Using our muscles is what usually moves it and we don't 'excercise' enough to do a good job but the bouncing action really helps.

G.
  5. shelbo

shelbo New Member

recommends rebouding on a mini trampoline as the best form of exercise... :)
  6. JolieLuLu

JolieLuLu New Member

I just read about this info and decided to give it a try. It is fun and silly-takes my mind off of feeling bad. My 2 year old jumps with me.

jolie
  7. kjfms

kjfms Member

mini tampoline info you were looking for in on this site

http://www.immunesupport.com/library/showarticle.cfm/ID/3157

Thanks,

Karen
  8. kjfms

kjfms Member

you are welcome. I was just reading and thought I would post the link for you. BTW my name is Karen...LOL

Thanks,

Karen