Trans d Tropin really help Major Chronic Fatique ! Please Read

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by matt t, Jan 8, 2015.

1. matt t

matt t Member

Hi all
    I just wanted scream about the banning of Trans d Tropin. Those fools in power in America!
    This product really helps people with serve CFS.

Briefly I have major chronic fatigue, that only people with it can appreciate.
    Trans d Tropin gave me 60% of my life back. I held a job and was paying of a mortgage. Now have lost it all.
    This product all natural, stopped most of the pain and enabled my brain to work. Yes it was a form
    of a growth hormone peptide, but it was a miracle for me. I have tried others, even real growth hormone
    but they do not help. So if any major chronic fatigue expert reads this, there is something in this brew that
    really HELPS. The full story is available on the web.
    Also the new version of this product is off no help.
    Cheers to all
    Regards Matt t
  2. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

There may be better natural alternative therapies

Peptide therapies work but repairing damage proteins that may be caused by ROS cellular damage. Peptide therapy may bypass the damage DNA and restore cellular integrity. Natural peptide nucleic acids found in blue green algae may be helpful.

-"Extensive research has shown that people taking Blue-Green Algae have reported an overall increase in mental alertness, mental stamina, short and long term memory, problem solving, creativity, dream recall and a greater sense of well being. The greatest benefit of this food is not only its nutrient constitution, but its total synergistic effect on the mind and the nervous system including the pituitary, pineal, and hypothalamus."

-"Because our brain cells use neuropeptides to communicate with each other, and Blue-Green Algae contains the basic building blocks and neuropeptide precursors necessary to create these potent brain chemistries, it contributes to the brain's ability to process information and to achieve a feeling of well-being.

-"It also contains about 3% nucleic acids... more than any other food! Nucleic acids are responsible for growth, repair and regeneration of cells and also enhance immunity."

See more here:

Improve Mitochondrial Function: Essential Missing Factor In Healing Cellular Integrity

The Mitochondria can becomes damaged and leaky from an overload of oxidative stress and metabolic waste. Phospholipids can repair cellular membranes by increasing cell membrane fluidity.

If we repair the mitochondria first, we allow our cells to increase their nutrient uptake so that Diet, Methylation, Anti-inflammatory support will have the most dramatic effect.

We may need to increase cell membrane fluidity first -before we can utilize a low carbohydrate high fat diet.

See more here: Fibromyalgia: Nutritional Healing Strategies Beyond Paleo

-Lipid Replacement Therapy supplementation is designed to improve mitochondrial function in patients with chronic illnesses and multiple chronic infections.

See more about Mitochondria Support below:

Lipid Replacement Therapy

"NT Factor
    does not contain any soy proteins, the source of soy antigens that cause allergic reactions."

"The advantage of NT Factor over foods ( Soy ) that contain lipids is that NT Factor lipids are protected from oxidative damage during storage, digestion and intake into your body. Food lipids are not protected, and you are taking in oxidative-damaged lipids as well as natural lipids."

The information in this thread is not intended to be medical advice. The information is meant to inspire and motivate you to make your own decisions surrounding your health care and dietary needs. It is intended for educational and informational purposes only. You should not rely upon any information found on this thread to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or course of treatment. Readers should perform their own research and make decisions in partnership with their own health care providers. This thread is for educational purposes only to document that recovery is possible.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015