Transfer Facters

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cmse, Mar 24, 2007.

1. cmse

cmse New Member

Hi All.

Im hunting for as much information in simple english about Transfer Facters, and i had a look at VRP com, and they have no listing for the keyword Transfer Facters, which i though was rather strange, as i got the name and some details from an email on here.

So if anyone has some good sensable information about Transfer Facters, i would be very gratefull.

Best Regards.

Colin.
  2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

just put transfer factor in the search function.. and pore thru the posts..

some researcher from Johns Hopkins called Aaron..something has a website about TFs.

Delia
  3. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Try googling the following

learnabouttf

Note that the information about Transfer Factor C (sold by ProHealth) appears to be inaccurate though.

The product apparently does not target HHV6a. It only targets HHV6b.

Spacee--one of our resident transfer factor experts--states that the ProHealth people told her that. You can get information from Prohealth about what's in their transfer factors, but you have to call.

Note that ProHealth also sells a transfer factor product targeting mycoplasma. You have to call and ask about that too though, since it's not listed online or in their catalogs.

Best, Lisa
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Pro Health has an old site that is helpful. It has a grid that indicates what each TF targets. It is a site that has not been updated in some time so the newer ones are not there.
    Try transferfactor.ws

Advanced Medical Labs also has a grid, or at least they used to.

Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 03/25/2007]
  5. cmse

cmse New Member

Hi All.

Well i googled for Transfer Facters, and got so much it was over mind boggling, but the reason why im asking, in a post from mid last year, someone said that they swear that Transfer Facters was there best product for there CFS brain fog.

Yet ProHealth suggested something completely different ie Extension IQ, but after many more searches on here regarding Transfer Facters, its common for it to be used for brain fog.

Can anyone confirm or denie, the use of Transfer Facters for brain fog, or is it noe the new supplement of Extension IQ, as they say its the best for brain fog, but its also a very expensive supplement when i have to convert it into $AU and then add $17AU on top for freight to Australia.

But Transfer factors, are a lot cheaper, and are usually just one tablet per day, but the Extension IQ, is a 4 to 8 tablets a day, and that works out to be about $50AU per month.

And only having to live on the Australian Disability Pension, of about $250 per week, with a $60 per pension medication costs, i just cant afford the Extension IQ, but i could afford the Transfer Factors at a pinch.

Dose anyone have any comments on the use of Transfer Factors in the use of reducing brain fog or anything else they have found to be good for brain fog.

Best Regards to All.

Colin.
    SA
    OZ
  6. swedeboy

swedeboy Member

Here's a website on Transfer Factor
    http://learnabouttf.com/
    http://learnabouttf.com/get/index.html[This Message was Edited on 03/26/2007]