Transfer Factor advice needed... ross river virus

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by moonlightkitty, Jun 25, 2004.

1. moonlightkitty

moonlightkitty New Member

My mum has pretty bad CFS, but has never been diagnosed as such. It's all put down to hypothyroidism, even though that has been under control for some time and she's had no improvement (and yes she's tried T3).

She tested positive for Ross River Virus just after she became chronically ill... I'm sure this is the source of her problems, since I too became very sick after a virus.

I want to get her some Transfer Factor to try, but am wondering if the broad spectrum ones would be effective for this? If anyone knows anything about this, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks!
  2. spacee

spacee Member

You are in the same boat as most of us....trying different things that "might" help. I think you can obtain Transfer Factor4Life in Australia. It is a general TF...(not targeted for Ross River Virus) but it is a good TF. It might make your mom sicker at first but that is a sign that it has caused her immune system to "respond". That is good.
    If it makes her too ill, she should cut back to 1/2 the dose daily or one dose every other day or even every third day.

Worth a try if it were me.

Spacee
  3. ferrette

ferrette New Member

I actually know where you can get T/F in Australia. Go to http://www.my4life.com/ferrette/store This is all wholesale prices, so you wont be paying extra for the 4 life transfer factor products. The site is secure as well or you ring 4life on the australian free call number 1800 454 333 and quote distributor number 6070470. I hope this can help you. I have a friend that has just been diagnosed with Ross River Virus and am going to get him onto the transfer factor, just thought I would do some research first.

[ advertisement ]