Transfer Factor Is helping me !

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by ANNXYZ, May 23, 2004.

1. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I have been on TARGETED TF from Immunity Today for 3 1/2
    mos. Two weeks ago at the three month point I began to see my symptoms improve ( I used Immune care 64 as it covers most common pathogens- HHV6 , CMV , EBV .)

I had had a really rough time with TF and really wondered if it would work for me . I definitely felt worse for a while ( weeks) when I started it . I could only tolerate ONE capsule daily for the first 5 weeks. Raising the dose to two was rough also and caused intense fluish feeling ( chills , night sweats , sore lymph nodes
    and EXTREME PROFOUND fatigue .

I am glad I stuck with it ! I definitely see REAL improvement and I am so grateful. I also included these in my treatment plan : low dose naltrexone ( LOW DOSE , NOT REGULAR!) Bromelain and digestive enzymes to
    repair hypercoagulation , and Supplements to raise glutathione level ( selenium 400 mcg , 600 mg N acetyl cysteine 3 X daily , 500- 1000 mg L glutamine , 500 - 1000 mg Vit C ) . I tried to be consistent with these for three months and THEY ARE NOW PAYING OFF!!!!!
    YEEHAAA FROM GEORGIA!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am having a really rough time with the Transfer Factor C. I am alternating it with the TF 200 and leaving two nights in between, but each time I take the C, I get so sick like I have the flu with a horrible headache which doesn't respond to meds.

I am so happy for you and you have inspired me to keep going with the TF. Keep us updated.

Love, Mikie
  3. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Hi Ann,

So glad to read your latest update and know you are doing so well. The past week I have felt really good myself and it is great!

I'm having brain troubles and hope when I start on glut immune it will help out. Also am thinking of increasing my methylcolobaim sp? B12 sublingually 5 mg. to double that.

I took the VCS test and result was positive so I know I have neurotoxins causing all the brain troubles.

But having energy and a sense of wellbeing is so cool! I am having fun doing things again. It is like you are set free from the trap!

Blessings.
    CelticLadee
  4. spacee

spacee Member

thrilled with your great news! You DID have it rough for weeks and hung in there. I tried to find a Dr. Ryser article that talks about good results at 3 and 6 months and then up to 1 year....so hoping much more improvement for you!!

I finally started the NAC that you posted to me almost a year ago with a recommendation. I love it. Still mulling over the LDN. I have written down all your good info. Thanks for keeping us informed!!

While you are doing better...could you try to do something about your traffic problems in Georgia...just wishful thinking...lol.

Spacee

[ advertisement ]