Transfer Factor: is it bad for those immune upregulated?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cristine04, Jan 15, 2007.

1. cristine04

cristine04 New Member

Hi there all. Why is it that we read about some people having massive reactions on Transfer Factor while other people (who are very sick, fatigued, etc) have no reaction?

Is it as simple as those who react have the infection and those who don't react do not?

Is it that some people are too upregulated and the TF's only exacerbate this upregulation, causing even worsenened symptoms and possibly even damage?

Any other ideas?

I would like to get some feedback from here since many people have tried it.

It's fascinating that some here have taken TF's and had nothing happen while others will take tiny bits of the powder under the tongue and be made to feel extremely ill.

Thanks!

[This Message was Edited on 01/15/2007]
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Immune system. I didn't catch any bugs for about 10 years, now catch a few from my youngest son.

The TF's are some of the stuff that has helped me the most. I get the biggest reaction to Mycoplus Transfer Factor. It is sold by Prohealth even though it is not listed. And sometimes their employees don't think they sell it but they do.

The Immune Transfer C is my second favorite. Have been taking Immune transfer C the longest about 3 1//2 years with 10 months off for the Marshall Protocol.

Spacee