Transfer Factor Is Really Working!

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Mikie, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've Herxed three times. Yesterday, I was sick as a dog. Today, I feel better than I have in so long that I can't remember.

This is how I started to feel so well on the Doxy once I got past the first two or three Herxes.

I'm glad now that I've hung in there.

Love, Mikie
  2. spacee

spacee Member

You are one determined woman! Congrats! This Hurricane Charlie has thrown me for a loop. I feel weak and not doing much but picking up shingles from the roof that are on the ground for about 35 mins right before sunset. Cooler then. We have no power but a generator for the frige and a few appliances.

I seem to need my exercise classes to "keep going".

Spacee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've had to do some repair work on my lanai and I am now really tired. I haven't taken the TF since the storm because I've needed to do some work around here. I've Herxed even without it, so it is working well for me. I now Herx without the Doxy as my own immune system is trained to kill mycoplasmas.

I ran out of probiotics and need to pick some up and get back to taking the TF's.

I was glad to see Charley leave. We lost shingles and had leaks, but the roof is patched until we can get it reshingled.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]