Transfer Factor Plasmyc - covers everything ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by deepak, Jan 10, 2012.

1. spacee

spacee Member

Ok, it's almost that time....

Spacee
  2. deepak

deepak Member

I am in the chit chat room ? are you :)

3. factor4immune

factor4immune Member

i have orderd IMMune defender from Chisolm before and it always helped me but I did not take it all the time. Now that I have found out about the transfer factor I will order one I called them and they will send me the info and I guess I have to decide which one. It is expensive... Have you taken their Beta glucon? does it help? I remember that I bought the Imune defender from a person on line aound 2005 and when I tried to buy it again he disappeared. That is when I call Chisolm their name was on the bottle. How funny....Thanks for the history...
    Emma
  4. deepak

deepak Member

I never got to taking the transfer factors or beta glucans though I have read good testimonials for both.

LDN helped me as well as I am taking ABX and anti-parasite medicines. Also I take Lauricidin and am on a vegan, oil free diet.

All these measures - and walking and stretching everyday - have helped me recover atleast 75 % I would say,

Love,
    Deepak